Deposit'd Last Week

RcvrdOutback

đź“› Founding Member
Apr 30, 2024
Tx
Hi there. I'm a decades long Subaru Outback owner that's fed up with the cheaper and cheaper build quality, refusal to put in a real transmission and being confused for a blue haired retiree on the road. After seeing the new 4Runner (my planned next vehicle), I had to go with the LC.

I put down a deposit last week for a LC Premium in Trail Dust at MSRP. Delivery date is late June.

First mod will be 18" wheels and Falken WildPeak AT4s. Then god only knows what else!

Thanks to the folks who put this forum together, and for everyone who has contributed. Great information.

*Toyota of Edens in Chicago was awesome to deal with, and they have a couple more LC's that are unspoken for. Blk/Blk FE & Blk/Blk LC Premium if anyone is still looking. I'm out of state and they were still willing to deal with me.

Hey, I didn't have much respect for Subarus (Crosstrek and Forester) until I owned them! They've proved to be great, reliable vehicles. However, no matter how much I tried (2" lift, Goodyear KO2 tires), I couldn't make my Crosstrek an of-road vehicle. The nose dragged on deep dips and it just didn't have enough power with the CVT to make it up very steep inclines. So...I bought 4Runner #3 (plus an FJ in there somewhere). I've loved my '21 TRD Pro but the LC's heritage and skyline has bitten me!

Like you, I'm on the list for a LC trim level in Trail Dust. Mine might be more than a year away. Maybe I'd better check dealers in TX. Do I need a passport?? :p

Haha, “we” only care about people moving here. Visiting is just fine! And yes, I speak for all Texans.

I found mine in IL. Texas is practically impossible to find one.

Both my outbacks have been great cars for what they are and they’ve done way more than what they should have off-road.

Hi there. I'm a decades long Subaru Outback owner that's fed up with the cheaper and cheaper build quality, refusal to put in a real transmission and being confused for a blue haired retiree on the road. After seeing the new 4Runner (my planned next vehicle), I had to go with the LC.

I put down a deposit last week for a LC Premium in Trail Dust at MSRP. Delivery date is late June.

First mod will be 18" wheels and Falken WildPeak AT4s. Then god only knows what else!

Thanks to the folks who put this forum together, and for everyone who has contributed. Great information.

*Toyota of Edens in Chicago was awesome to deal with, and they have a couple more LC's that are unspoken for. Blk/Blk FE & Blk/Blk LC Premium if anyone is still looking. I'm out of state and they were still willing to deal with me.
Well done. Your Trail Dust looks very nicely equipped. That Trail Dust looks sharp on the LR Edition.

Chicago is always a good place to get inventory. Living in Omaha, I have purchased a number of vehicles over the years in Chicago and Milwaukee.

Back