Land Cruiser Forum 📛 Founding Member Badge

Hello from Wisconsin. Just a guy who is unsure of what to buy next. LC 250, or GX 550. Waiting until all the smoke clears from the head to head reviews. (or if one of my dealers calls, and says there's a First Edition available) ;)

Hello from Wisconsin. Just a guy who is unsure of what to buy next. LC 250, or GX 550. Waiting until all the smoke clears from the head to head reviews. (or if one of my dealers calls, and says there's a First Edition available) ;)

Welcome @TEQLC 🍻 I think many of us are in the same camp!

Same here--I really prefer the non-hybrid Lexus engine, but I have a 100 mile drive to the nearest Lexus dealer.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Thank you, sir. Very nice of you. This is my “go to” forum for Land Cruiser. Had a 1999 for 15 years and will take delivery of my 2024 FE in a month or so. All the best!

Cool. Thanks! I love all the info I glean from this site. Last week I swapped our FE allocation from black to meteor shower. Can’t wait!
One can change the color, or wait hopefully for a FE Meteor Shower to be allocated to your dealer? Seems you may be pushing your luck...

One can change the color, or wait hopefully for a FE Meteor Shower to be allocated to your dealer? Seems you may be pushing your luck...
My dealer let me switch to MS when they received word that their next allocation including a color other than black.

Thanks for the welcome! As a previous owner of a LC 200 HE, my heart says LC 250. But there's something about that GX 550 that keeps me wondering. Take it easy. ;)
Would jump for a GX 550 in a heartbeat, but the dealer is 4 hours distant one-way.

Back