Land Cruiser Forum πŸ“› Founding Member Badge

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!

Last edited:
Hi, I had a 90 series in the nineties and consider now buying again a new LC. Discovered this forum by accident and hope to get more info on the new coming 150 series.

Welcome to the forum! It will be interesting to see how often Toyota releases teasers for the new LC until a final announcement date is mentioned.

Thanks for the new forum regarding Toyota Land Cruisers - 2024. Hopefully they will include the V-6 twin turbo. I've read that Toyota will have another announcement about the 2024 LC in August... Let's hope it's good news. I did put a deposit down on the 2024 Lexus 550GX-Overtrail+....It does have the V-6 twin turbo!

Welcome to the forum @Gunner 🍻. I also have a deposit down on the GX550 and super excited to replace our 4runner with it. I hope to see it early next year. By chance are you a member @ 2024 Lexus GX 550 Forum

Thanks for the new forum regarding Toyota Land Cruisers - 2024. Hopefully they will include the V-6 twin turbo. I've read that Toyota will have another announcement about the 2024 LC in August... Let's hope it's good news. I did put a deposit down on the 2024 Lexus 550GX-Overtrail+....It does have the V-6 twin turbo!
Welcome to the forum @Gunner πŸ‘‹

I really hope the new Land Cruiser comes with the V6 twin-turbo engine as well! I think they will really have a winner on their hands if they do.

Posted an intro. Interested in seeing how the GX550 and LC develop. I like the 3.4V6TT in the Lexus, but Spokane is 4.5 hours away for warranty work. Kalispell Toyota can do routine maintenance, but warranty work (if needed) has to take place at a Lexus dealership I am told.

Sorry I was late to this party. Traffic is terrible in Denver.

Extremely interested in the drivetrain as probably the biggest unknown of this vehicle. Styling, interior and exterior is a home run IMO.

You've arrived just in time, the party is only beginning! 🍻 I can't wait for some actual hands-on reviews and trail ride videos that put the new LC to the test.

Back