When will LC250 arrive Canada

Has anyone managed to get the first edition roof rack installed on a non first edition yet?
Not a direct answer, but I put a full length rack on my FE, so I have an FE factory rack I would sell - in BC. I can share photos, I heard they are VIN locked.
Looks like High River Toyota (Alberta) is playing games.
Thatโ€™s ridiculous - I thought that was a US thing adding that much markup.

In Toronto? High. Out West? Not something I've ever worried about.
If you saw the news we have 10 times the theft of the US and they are 10 times bigger than Canada so that's how bad Canada is. Hide an Air Tag in the car but remove the sqeeker - youTubes on how to do it.

Some lucky SOB is getting this beauty in Ottawa in the next few days! I went to my dealer to place my order after finally seeing one and sitting in it in person, and what'd you know, they had exactly the spec I'm ordering in stock...of course it was spoken for already :)

I was glad to see the LCLC non premium in BSM in person, confirmed that this was the color and spec for me! Now the waiting game begins...

IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5410.jpeg

IMG_5409.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone in Canada score a heritage blue one yet? I saw one first edition in Chilliwack at Valley toyota but seems like everything in silver....

If you saw the news we have 10 times the theft of the US and they are 10 times bigger than Canada so that's how bad Canada is. Hide an Air Tag in the car but remove the sqeeker - youTubes on how to do it.
I am planning to put x20+ air tags and samsumg tags in the car, loll.

Anyone in Canada score a heritage blue one yet? I saw one first edition in Chilliwack at Valley toyota but seems like everything in silver....
Chilliwack had a Blue one and we saw a Blue first edition in maple ridge. We want the tri lights so while we were top on the list waiting for the Premium to come in Aug.

I saw a blue FE in Toyota Burnaby.

Chilliwack had a Blue one and we saw a Blue first edition in maple ridge. We want the tri lights so while we were top on the list waiting for the Premium to come in Aug.
Valley Toyota showed me I was the top order for a blue premium pack LC for them. What dealer told you August ?

Some lucky SOB is getting this beauty in Ottawa in the next few days! I went to my dealer to place my order after finally seeing one and sitting in it in person, and what'd you know, they had exactly the spec I'm ordering in stock...of course it was spoken for already :)

I was glad to see the LCLC non premium in BSM in person, confirmed that this was the color and spec for me! Now the waiting game begins...

View attachment 6071
View attachment 6072
View attachment 6073
Nice! Got my 1958 here in Ottawa too! You pick yours up in Kanata?

Not a direct answer, but I put a full length rack on my FE, so I have an FE factory rack I would sell - in BC. I can share photos, I heard they are VIN locked.

Thatโ€™s ridiculous - I thought that was a US thing adding that much markup.
Where did you get the full rack from? Pictures please.

Back