When will LC250 arrive Canada

There was a black with Java delivered in Calgary already...first shipment that arrived actually!

Attachments

• PXL_20240704_191415302.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240704_191415302.MP.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20240704_191950080.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240704_191950080.MP.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 42
I just came back from Vancouver Island BC Courtenay Toyota dealer had sold 2 1958 and 1 first edition while I was there Port Alberni also had just sold a blue first edition met the owners mother on the Ferry parked next to mine .

Nice - we got our premium Herritage Blue from West Coast Toyota in Maple Ridge. Our Salesman Damean has been excellent all along the way keeping us updated if he heard any news and calling us in to view the 1958 when they got it a couple months ago so we could see the size etc in person. We were one of the first on the list at the dealership. They had two FE but we liked the Tri headlights on the LC Premium so waited a bit longer. Highly recommend this dealership (and Dameon) as they were fair and responsive. No unexpected upcharges etc.

Nice - we got our premium Herritage Blue from West Coast Toyota in Maple Ridge. Our Salesman Damean has been excellent all along the way keeping us updated if he heard any news and calling us in to view the 1958 when they got it a couple months ago so we could see the size etc in person. We were one of the first on the list at the dealership. They had two FE but we liked the Tri headlights on the LC Premium so waited a bit longer. Highly recommend this dealership (and Dameon) as they were fair and responsive. No unexpected upcharges etc.
Congratulations

Nice. I haven't hear anything from my sales yet.

Good dealership. I picked my premium from them couple weeks ago too.

Here's my facebook exchange with the rep at Toyota City Wetaskiwin, who's trying to get $15k over MSRP on a 1958. (She's now dropped the price 3 grand and removed the dealership name from her post). Don't reward this dealer for their predatory practices. My dealer has already committed to selling for MSRP per the Toyota Canada website.
just fyi - positive experience at south pointe Toyota in Calgary - LC premium at msrp and selected add ons at a small discount. No dealer mandated add ons.

Last edited:
just fyi - positive experience at south pointe Toyota in Calgary - LC premium at msrp and selected add ons at a small discount. No dealer mandated add ons.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Iโ€™d planned to check out Canyon Creek as itโ€™s a short walk for me, but if that fails, South Point is about my next closest to try.

Anyone on here received a recent LC? Last post was a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting, and dealer has no updates. I've talked to a few other dealers, and unless they're 1958's, most of what they have on their websites are either already spoken for, or are marked up above MSRP. I won't pay over MSRP based on principal (plus I'm cheap), but curious if others are experiencing similar.

Oh...waiting for an LC, non-premium in Brown Sugar.

Anyone on here received a recent LC? Last post was a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting, and dealer has no updates. I've talked to a few other dealers, and unless they're 1958's, most of what they have on their websites are either already spoken for, or are marked up above MSRP. I won't pay over MSRP based on principal (plus I'm cheap), but curious if others are experiencing similar.

Oh...waiting for an LC, non-premium in Brown Sugar.
I'm in Edmonton and picked my LC Standard Trim (Heritage Blue) on September 4 for MSRP. I agree, there are a lot of 1958's out there, but there are some standard/premium trim at dealerships in my area if their websites are to believed. Can't comment about markups though; there shouldn't be any as there seems to be ample supply

Yeah, last I looked around here it was mostly 1958's available, a couple of LC trims, and one last FE from an independant delaer marked up to $101K.

Well, turns out I lied. No Land Cruisers in southern Ontario at all, it would appear.

Wow, that went quickly. We had about 8 weeks of them trickling in and then it was over.

Total FE we are getting is just shy of 300 I think. Keep seeing 1958 at the dealer but no other trims. Saw a white mid trim and another trail dust FE in vancouver here on Highway. Don't see them on the road. Plus not many know or recognize this model either. I will try and get some idea from my buddy at the port

Many at vancouver ports so not sure what is the hold up. Maybe still old stock with quality hold(just my guess)

Back