When will LC250 arrive Canada

Well my 2+ weeks somehow turned into 3 days! LC arrived yesterday at the dealership and I pick it up sometime next week. Bit of a panic to sell my 4Runner, but the dealer gave a very aggressive price, so will likely just hand over the keys.
Congratulations. It's best to trade it in. You will save on taxes and most importantly 100 questions "is it available" on market place

Lots out west too - at least 1958's. Seems every dealer in Alberta has at least one or two, advertised at $10k or more over list. :rolleyes:
Any idea what they’re using to justify the over list charges? Is it just straight ADM, or are they requiring you to buy extended warranty & tru coat & all that? Surprised today to see a nice WCP/Java LC Premium pop up in my marketplace feed. Asking $101K. Which surprised me at first until I recall all the 1958’s they want nearly $90K for.

Any idea what they’re using to justify the over list charges? Is it just straight ADM, or are they requiring you to buy extended warranty & tru coat & all that? Surprised today to see a nice WCP/Java LC Premium pop up in my marketplace feed. Asking $101K. Which surprised me at first until I recall all the 1958’s they want nearly $90K for.
I got mine at msrp with no dealer bs add-ons. The ones in market place are probably doing a private sale to make more money.

Reactions: MJE
I know High River Toyota has added off road tires and other goodies, but I've seen some dealers who've added little more than 3M for their 10k markup. Fortunately, it appears most of these units are still on marketplace, so seems people are not jumping all over one another to pay over list.

It's 2024 FFS - why is over list price even a thing in Canada???

Reactions: MJE
I got mine at msrp with no dealer bs add-ons. The ones in market place are probably doing a private sale to make more money.
Ah that might make sense. The ads I see, for more than just the LC, will state that the dealer is licensed for example, but will never actually tell you which dealer it is. You can do some guessing & googling, but the vehicle listed on marketplace is never listed on the dealer website. Makes sense, probably for exactly this reason, get the ADM without raising red flags with the manufacturer or dealer associations. Still, marketplace is probably the last platform I’m using to message a guy about a new vehicle on.

I know High River Toyota has added off road tires and other goodies, but I've seen some dealers who've added little more than 3M for their 10k markup. Fortunately, it appears most of these units are still on marketplace, so seems people are not jumping all over one another to pay over list.

It's 2024 FFS - why is over list price even a thing in Canada???
Thanks for the tip, makes sense. I may not want to pay for the goodies they’re adding, but at least they’re providing something for the ADM even if it’s not stuff I value. The one ad I’d seen actually examining the pics & googling I think is High River. I may just throw the dog in the car & take a drive out there this morning with nothing better to do just to see what’s actually on their lot.

Well my 2+ weeks somehow turned into 3 days! LC arrived yesterday at the dealership and I pick it up sometime next week. Bit of a panic to sell my 4Runner, but the dealer gave a very aggressive price, so will likely just hand over the keys.
Congrats! Is it a premium?

Got to pick up my LandCruiser Premium today and I have been in awe of how nice it really is. Got to drive a 1958 a month ago and it's night and day difference. Very little driving time (basically dealer then home) but couldnt be happier!
One surprise, my Premium package came with rubber and carpet mats along with both for the cargo area, and seat back protectors for the 2nd row as well.
As other have mentioned storage will be tricky, but a work in progress. Even the manuals didn't fit where I thought they should go. (Bottom shelf of glove box, only fit on top)
Be prepared to spend a lot of time fidgeting with settings and reading the manual, there is a ton of stuff I have no idea what it even is.
Fun times!

Attachments

• 1000010140.jpg
    1000010140.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 68
Got to pick up my LandCruiser Premium today and I have been in awe of how nice it really is. Got to drive a 1958 a month ago and it's night and day difference. Very little driving time (basically dealer then home) but couldnt be happier!
One surprise, my Premium package came with rubber and carpet mats along with both for the cargo area, and seat back protectors for the 2nd row as well.
As other have mentioned storage will be tricky, but a work in progress. Even the manuals didn't fit where I thought they should go. (Bottom shelf of glove box, only fit on top)
Be prepared to spend a lot of time fidgeting with settings and reading the manual, there is a ton of stuff I have no idea what it even is.
Fun times!
What province are you in? Did you get java interior

I'm in Ab, and interior is black. Wanted Java, but they said no eta so went with black.

Proud owner of this Premium and already on a road trip
Exactly the same I am waiting for. Haven't heard anything from the dealer. Are you in BC? And when did you pick it up?

Back