What’s your name mean?

I’m an early Cybertruck reservation holder. Got invited to configure in Feb and was holding out to see the LC. Since I wasn’t on any LC list and because I’m in the South-East distribution area (along with all the crazy markups), I started losing hope that I’d be able to get one before the summer started… hence LChopeful. I scored an FE in May and happy with my purchase. Now, if I could only get the MPG closer to advertised ;)

Thank you for your service to those above who have served our country.
I have lived at the ocean my entire life and would have it no other way. Surfing has been my passion for 43 years and has pretty much guided most life decisions, literally from career path to marriage, and no regrets on any of it. This LC will spend plenty of time driving for waves.

Trailman - Love getting the family out in nature hiking and exploring wherever we can find trails. Making memories before the kids are gone and hoping they want to keep it up with their families as they start them.
Same, except I like whales.

Justin = name HEMI = engine of my vehicles for a long, long time. I've used this name all over the internet so even though I no longer own any Hemi's, I stuck with it out of habit. :)

My daughter was involved in alpine ski racing. We ate, slept, and breathed it for a decade and a half. Lived for it. She was really good - internationally ranked. I'm her dad, and I needed a handle for our Playstation. Been using it ever since.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 12.36.29 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 12.36.29 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
My name is Scott. Being a trekkie, beammeup seemed an obvious choice.
My Rig is named Clark - a dual meaning (Why have one when two will do?😁).

The first meaning is from Clark Kent - like the mild-mannered reporter, the LC has a lot of capabilities that are not externally obvious.

The second is a reference to Clark Griswold and leads to some National Lampoon 'Christmas Vacation' (a holiday tradition) quotes. "Clark, Slow Down!", "I'm sure enjoying it, Clark", etc.

There are plenty of videos showing the damage the tests inflicted. They built homes, etc. in the blast areas. Or view The Day After. Old, but done very accurately. Agreed, insane the nuclear powers have these weapons on the ready, pointed at each other, and can launch within minutes.

There are plenty of videos showing the damage the tests inflicted. They built homes, etc. in the blast areas. Or view The Day After. Old, but done very accurately. Agreed, insane the nuclear powers have these weapons on the ready, pointed at each other, and can launch within minutes.
The Day after, thinking that’s the film that helped decrease Nukes ?
If that’s what I’m remembering frim a documentary

Thank you for your service to those above who have served our country.
I have lived at the ocean my entire life and would have it no other way. Surfing has been my passion for 43 years and has pretty much guided most life decisions, literally from career path to marriage, and no regrets on any of it. This LC will spend plenty of time driving for waves.
Same, a big blanket of thank you

Started out as a name I used while gaming on line, then I just used it for forums and message boards. I have been told a long time ago it was suppose to be my actual name, then middle name but was dropped for some reason.

Altitude.

My home office, where I’m sitting now, is at 6341 feet. My other place is at 7339 feet. To go back and forth between them I climb above 10,500 feet twice each way.

The stairs in my avatar are a nice little 200 step incline at a park about 15 minutes from here. Up and down that four or five times is a great workout.

Just life in Colorado!

Last edited:
Had a new blue Civic in 1999 and girls would say “I love your purple car” I had to correct them and say “it’s Siblue”
It’s been my forum name in all platforms for about 24 years beginning with Honda-Tech.

Back