Cooled seats performance?

It's definitely subtle. I expected more of a "blowing effect". I can't really ever feel it blowing but I've noticed on really hot days I can definitely feel it cooling down. After about 5-10 minutes it gets pretty cool. I do really enjoy them, but I can see where you're coming from.

Not sure if this makes a difference as on some cars in eco mode heated seats and cooling seats is less pronounced than on comfort or sport modes.

I have not received my Land Cruiser yet but have noticed this happen on other car models.
Give it a try and see if it makes a difference.

I can tell you the first thing out of my wife's mouth when we turned on the cooling seats was.... "Oh Wow".... given she has them on her car... she could tell the difference... What ever a "wow" difference actually means?

I live in Denver too…and it is been really hot here last couple days, but I had the same thoughts about it, seems less powerful than many other vehicles I have been in, but I’m going to crank up the A/C and get that fan on high and see if it makes a difference.
Right? Temperature outside hit 100 degrees on my drive back to Golden the day I drove it home. I've noticed the cooled seats more the past few days so I think it's fine. Must have been what I was wearing that day. Loving the LC so far! Add another to the Denver LC posse.

Right? Temperature outside hit 100 degrees on my drive back to Golden the day I drove it home. I've noticed the cooled seats more the past few days so I think it's fine. Must have been what I was wearing that day. Loving the LC so far! Add another to the Denver LC posse.
Fellow Goldenite! Still waiting for mine, what color/trim did you get, and what dealership?

I run mine on 1 blue dot and can legit feel air blowing in between my thighs. They are def air conditioned seats and not just ventilated. Wondering if having cool box makes a difference since they have to run A/C lines for cool box, maybe A/C seats are more powerful. Have a FE for reference. I also live in AZ (116 the other day) so have prettt good experience with it being hot.

My 2013 F150 has A/C seats - blows COLD air & it’s great ! Our Lexus has cooled seats (they’re only ventilated- “cooled is purely marketing).
I wish the LC was like my 11 year old truck !

I run mine on 1 blue dot and can legit feel air blowing in between my thighs. They are def air conditioned seats and not just ventilated. Wondering if having cool box makes a difference since they have to run A/C lines for cool box, maybe A/C seats are more powerful. Have a FE for reference. I also live in AZ (116 the other day) so have prettt good experience with it being hot.
I can’t say that I have ever felt air blowing between my thighs. I run three blue dots, which cools. But doesn’t ’blow’. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

I can’t say that I have ever felt air blowing between my thighs. I run three blue dots, which cools. But doesn’t ’blow’. Is there something I’m doing wrong?
It's more like a cool air movement, never felt what I would consider, blowing...... well a very slight blow........ LOL

New LC owner here as of yesterday. Loving it so far! It was very hot in Denver yesterday, so had the A/C blasting and the cooled seats on. I’m curious about others’ experiences with the cooled seats. Are they performing well for you? A/C works great but in my LC, the cooled seats are barely noticeable and much weaker than in previous vehicles. I’m curious about others’ experiences.

By the way, I noticed on the LC review posted on the TrailRecon YouTube channel that he specifically mentioned how great the cooled seats were, so I’m hoping there’s just something wrong with mine! :)
I'm in Denver too and felt they've been really good. I park in a parking garage, so I don't use it on the way home from work. But any other time when the car has been in the sun and the seats are hot, they've cooled down pretty quickly within aq few minutes and feel pretty good IMO.

Fellow Goldenite! Still waiting for mine, what color/trim did you get, and what dealership?
I went with the middle Land Cruiser trim in heritage blue w/premium package. Ended up buying from Stevinson East because couldn't find what I wanted from West at the time. It's about an hour out there from Golden, but it was worth it to get it at MSRP!

Back