🛠️ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

Installed Victory 4x4 full length rack!

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpeg
    IMG_1562.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 122
Installed the FitCamX front camera last week with ease. Today, I tackled installing the rear camera and running it through the rear lid for a cleaner look without a cable hanging from the top to the lid. Was not easy fishing the cable through that rubber tube. Packed with wires. I might drill a hole and make it even more cleaner looking.

Also did not want that double stack look under the rear view camera, so I mounted it on the side. Still gives a good wide angle view of the rear. Very satisfied!
Did you have any figment issues? I have huge gaps that cannot get lined up or stay in place.

Is that the factory FE roof rack? I would be interested in replicating your lighting set up. CAD designs for brackets and links to lights used?
🤤Sweet so now I can get that aux tank and get a decent range on this baby!

Today, I connected with @REYoungJr to swap my side steps for his rock rails. A couple of 250 series LCs together in New Hampshire are uncommon (unless at a Toyota dealer), so we had to snap some pics. We concluded that a New Hampshire/New England LC250 get-together is needed.

Of course, I love the sliders. The next step for me is 18-inch wheels and proper tires.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    664.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    587.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    637.5 KB · Views: 57
I am curious how the ride in I have used Rough Country on two other Toyotas. The first time I did not have the FJ for that long but the ride was not as good. The second time on a 4runner the ride was terrible. I swore to never use them again. Curious what you think?
So far so good, wasn’t my first choice but beggars can’t be choosers. I did get the lift in to late from Wescott designs. I maybe putting it up for sale as they are back ordered.

Back