🛠️ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

The last week saw a few additions to my 1958: I installed Greenlane Offroad sliders (flat, no bumpout), Heritage Toyota center caps, and white rear Toyota logo overlay from TD Vinyl. Once I decide on tires (possibly wheels, but I'm really hoping to hold out for the silver Toyota steelies) I think I'll be set for a while.

1727888406522.png

View attachment 10829View attachment 10830View attachment 10831Put the Rough Country Lift on. Was able to get 35’s on without cutting. Icon wheels 25 offset, did have to remove the front plastic valance under front left and right side. We clear bra’ed (PPF) the whole car and wrapped the top with 3M gloss black. Window tint all the way around. Looks a little meaner now.
I am curious how the ride in I have used Rough Country on two other Toyotas. The first time I did not have the FJ for that long but the ride was not as good. The second time on a 4runner the ride was terrible. I swore to never use them again. Curious what you think?

Is there a link or can you only order in Japan?

Google Amazon Japan, click shop in English. You need to set-up a separate Amazon account with your US address with a payment method then you are are ready order. Search Landcruiser 250.

You will find cool things not available in the US.

Google Amazon Japan, click shop in English. You need to set-up a separate Amazon account with your US address with a payment method then you are are ready order. Search Landcruiser 250.

You will find cool things not available in the US.
Amazon Japan is also a great source for cool Japanese hand tools you won't find in the US.

Added westcott roof rack, moved OVS shelving to behind the driver’s, added victory 4x4 rear molle for windows and ceiling. Also added dirt 😉

More to go but she’s coming along!
IMG_0413.jpeg

IMG_0414.jpeg

Back