Air Filters - Engine and Cabin

rusty_sandwedge

📛 Founding Member
Jul 9, 2024
Media
DFW - Texas
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruider 1958
No luck searching other threads so figured I'd start a new one.

Has anyone changed their engine and cabin air filters? Which parts (brand/number) did you use?

I couldn't find anything on the Toyota parts website that was a confirmed fit. The wix website lists WA10807 (engine) and WP10322 (cabin) but I thought I would double check as someone posted in another thread that they were not the right size ( I also ran into this issue with my previous subaru).

Any input is appreciated.

Best bet might be to call your service department or find someone that is a tech. They can find it on their dealer computers (if you want OEM)

Sometimes Toyota parts counter is just as cheap as aftermarket......... ie the OEM oil filter is $9........... Worth a phone call or if you visit ask for the part number as you are still making up your mind if you need them.

Sometimes Toyota parts counter is just as cheap as aftermarket......... ie the OEM oil filter is $9........... Worth a phone call or if you visit ask for the part number as you are still making up your mind if you need them.
Picked up 6 OEM oil filters at Olathe Toyota the other day for around $28 with taxes. I usually run Mobile 1 oil filters and synthetic oil on all my vehicles but I think I'll switch to Toyota OEM for the filters to help document the service intervals I plan to run at this price. No brainer from a warranty perspective if I purchase an extended warranty and run 5,000 mile OCI's.

Below is the air filter they show that fits the 2024 Land Cruiser. Link

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 1.01.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Back