๐Ÿ› ๏ธ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

The last week saw a few additions to my 1958: I installed Greenlane Offroad sliders (flat, no bumpout), Heritage Toyota center caps, and white rear Toyota logo overlay from TD Vinyl. Once I decide on tires (possibly wheels, but I'm really hoping to hold out for the silver Toyota steelies) I think I'll be set for a while.

1727888406522.png

View attachment 10829View attachment 10830View attachment 10831Put the Rough Country Lift on. Was able to get 35โ€™s on without cutting. Icon wheels 25 offset, did have to remove the front plastic valance under front left and right side. We clear braโ€™ed (PPF) the whole car and wrapped the top with 3M gloss black. Window tint all the way around. Looks a little meaner now.
I am curious how the ride in I have used Rough Country on two other Toyotas. The first time I did not have the FJ for that long but the ride was not as good. The second time on a 4runner the ride was terrible. I swore to never use them again. Curious what you think?

Can I ask why you paid for the Kings installed?
Jeez man. You think they are so bad he shouldn't even pay for them?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Joking of course - I think you meant "what" you paid....

Is there a link or can you only order in Japan?

Google Amazon Japan, click shop in English. You need to set-up a separate Amazon account with your US address with a payment method then you are are ready order. Search Landcruiser 250.

You will find cool things not available in the US.

Back