πŸ’΅ For Sale Westcott roof rack left for sale. Toyota Skid Plates and Toyota rock rails already sold - Denver area only

dastan360

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 3, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 LC250 1958
EDIT 2 - rocks rails and skid plates sold. Roof rack left for sale

EDIT - rocks rails and skid plates are sale pending. Will update the post as needed

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Hello, I am selling the Westcott roof rack, the Toyota skid plates ( both front and transmission ) and the Toyota rock rails.

The roof rack is compatible with the new 2024 GX , the rock rails and the skid plates are compatible with the new 2024 Tacoma also

Local pick up only. Located in the Denver area.

All hardware included . Please PM if you have any questions

Attachments

• IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2009.jpeg
    IMG_2009.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2008.jpeg
    IMG_2008.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1464.jpeg
    IMG_1464.jpeg
    457.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Curious to hear why you're unloading the roof rack.

I am looking to buy one, but I am in NJ.
Yea sorry, I am not equipped to ship it properly nor I want to disassemble it and pack it. But if you are wondering if the roof rack is worth , I really liked it. A little bid complicated to install but at least it’s a no drill option

Why did you sell and what did you sell it for if you don't mind sharing?
As much i liked the driving of the 1958 , the interior was too much plastic. I didn’t want to drop more money to add leather seats and inserts in the door , on top of the fact that the smaller screens were driving me nuts. Coming from different luxury vehicle before ( sadly the GX fell off that standard for me) and had a 24 tundra before, I couldn’t justify the cost and upgrades for a car that starts a 57k. I believe I have found my peace with the new LR Defender 110. It has all I was looking for and plenty capable for what I need it to use it in snow and off roading.

I can give you the sizes but there are few problems shipping it:

1) I don’t have the original box/ insulation material anymore the rack came with.
2) the rack is assembled and shipping it like that will cost you a fortune. If I disassemble it , the box was a long as the roof of the car, plus few extra inches for insulation material. Was about 70lbs and I recall Westcott charging at cost 200$ to ship it.
3)as much as I would like to sell it, it will make more sense for you to buy it new from them. I am not equipped to ship that big item and ensure that the both of us gets paid and receive the item without problems.

If you were local, i will even help you install it if needed, but I am afraid I can’t do shipping for that. Will be the best for the both of us.No problems if it was a smaller accessory

Back