💵 For Sale Westcott roof rack left for sale. Toyota Skid Plates and Toyota rock rails already sold - Denver area only

I can give you the sizes but there are few problems shipping it:

1) I don’t have the original box/ insulation material anymore the rack came with.
2) the rack is assembled and shipping it like that will cost you a fortune. If I disassemble it , the box was a long as the roof of the car, plus few extra inches for insulation material. Was about 70lbs and I recall Westcott charging at cost 200$ to ship it.
3)as much as I would like to sell it, it will make more sense for you to buy it new from them. I am not equipped to ship that big item and ensure that the both of us gets paid and receive the item without problems.

If you were local, i will even help you install it if needed, but I am afraid I can’t do shipping for that. Will be the best for the both of us.No problems if it was a smaller accessory
Thank you for the input. Makes sense.

Hey, I'm in Denver and am very interested, could meet as early as Friday evening after work. Is the roof rack you have compatible with the molle panels that Westcott Designs sells? Looks like it, just want to be sure.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm in Denver and am very interested, could meet as early as Friday evening after work. Is the roof rack you have compatible with the molle panels that Westcott Designs sells? Looks like it, just want to be sure.
I just dmd you back .

Back