πŸ‘‹ Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

Hi Everyone,
Have owned two 4runners (4th gen and 5th gen) and I am now on a waiting list for a new Land Cruiser Land Cruiser. Have really enjoyed reading this forum to get ready for my new purchase.
Thanks

Hi Everyone,
Have owned two 4runners (4th gen and 5th gen) and I am now on a waiting list for a new Land Cruiser Land Cruiser. Have really enjoyed reading this forum to get ready for my new purchase.
Thanks
Welcome to the fold!

Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Land Cruiser Club. Took ownership of 2024 First Edition back in May, and have had no regrets ever since. Cant wait to get some ideas for mods!

Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Land Cruiser Club. Took ownership of 2024 First Edition back in May, and have had no regrets ever since. Cant wait to get some ideas for mods!
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Hey all,
Just picked up Land Cruiser (Prado) as it's called here (SaudiArabia).
Lowest trim available with the round head lights and rear locker, it's quite similar to the 1958 in the US market but missing all the driver assistance features and equipped with 7 seats.

It's available here with two engine options, 2.4 turbo petrol (non hybrid) and 2.8 turbo diesel which is what I got.

Overall I'm quite impressed with the vehicle so far, it feels light and nimble and quite comfortable for this size of car.
The diesel engine power feels strong and torquay and relatively efficient as it's rated at 33MPG and I'm getting around 26MPG so far.

I still haven't taken it off road and will do as soon as I'm done with the break in period.

1000099356.jpg

New owner of 2024 LC 1st edition. once i figured out disabling the annoying driver monitor, I searched the forum for front mounting plate options without drilling. Thanks to all for the ground work . The LC will supplement my beloved 88 1st Gen 4Runner for beach driving in DE. Not much of an off-roader but may try it out.

Attachments

• PXL_20240711_105703729.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240711_105703729.MP.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 55
Hey all,
Just picked up Land Cruiser (Prado) as it's called here (SaudiArabia).
Lowest trim available with the round head lights and rear locker, it's quite similar to the 1958 in the US market but missing all the driver assistance features and equipped with 7 seats.

It's available here with two engine options, 2.4 turbo petrol (non hybrid) and 2.8 turbo diesel which is what I got.

Overall I'm quite impressed with the vehicle so far, it feels light and nimble and quite comfortable for this size of car.
The diesel engine power feels strong and torquay and relatively efficient as it's rated at 33MPG and I'm getting around 26MPG so far.

I still haven't taken it off road and will do as soon as I'm done with the break in period.

View attachment 4564
Did you drill the front plate mounting bracket? looking for options,

LandCruiserForum.com is all about the all new, completely redesigned 2024/2025 Toyota Land Cruiser. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Land Cruiser owners and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Checking in from Iowa City, IA. Picked my new LC yesterday with Premium Package in Traildust. Love it. Tradedin a BMW m440i...the LC is not as fast ...lol.

LandCruiserForum.com is all about the all new, completely redesigned 2024/2025 Toyota Land Cruiser. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Land Cruiser owners and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

So happy to see this forum created, thank you. Just started to look into a LC or GX for my next rig. Had a unlimited Rubicon, not the best. Was looking at the Bronco, enough said.
Have had multiple Toyota trucks and cars but have had My F50 4x4 crew cab for the past 20years. Front row leg room is the reason I found this site.
Anyway, looking forward to keeping up on this site for detailed information.

Have a great rest of your day and weekend!

Hello! Just found out my 1958 made it to the dealer lot today. Bummed i won’t be back in town until Monday to scoop it up. Will be joining my 16 Tacoma. Looking forward to some fresh modding adventures. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image_0.jpeg
    image_0.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 48

Hi Everyone!
1st time Toyota owner and picked up my LC FE last week. Coming from a Chrysler Pacifica (driving minivans for the last 24 yrs). Previous Bronco2 and Blazer owner. So happy to be back in a 4x4. Excited to learn what has changed.

Attachments

• 20240710_134301.jpg
    20240710_134301.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 42
Anyone in Scottsdale that would like to meet up for a coffee, I’d be happy to meet other 250 owners in the area! I picked up a Trail Dust First Edition at the end of May and loving it so far! I have a 200 as well and the 250 drives so much smaller with the immediate torque and lighter steering. Will love my 200 forever though, she was my first Land Cruiser and have been on countless adventures all over the west. Here’s a couple photos of both:
IMG_2953.jpeg
IMG_2952.jpeg

IMG_2187.jpeg
IMG_5040.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 39
Hi there,

I've been an LC enthusiast since I was 16 when my very first vehicle was a 1959 FJ25 Land Cruiser. And this past weekend I purchased a brand-new "1958" LC.

I retired from law enforcement about 10 years ago (first from San Francisco PD and retired then again from the Department of Homeland Security). Music performance and off-roading now occupy my free time.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what everybody else is doing with their latest versions of the Land Cruiser and this forum looks like just the place to do that.

Me 57 years ago:
59 FJ25d.jpg

Me two days ago:
20240721_112923.png

Last edited:
Hi there,

I've been an LC enthusiast since I was 16 when my very first vehicle was a 1959 FJ25 Land Cruiser. And this past weekend I purchased a brand-new "1958" LC.

I retired from law enforcement about 10 years ago (first from San Francisco PD and retired then again from the Department of Homeland Security). Music performance and off-roading now occupy my free time.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what everybody else is doing with their latest versions of the Land Cruiser and this forum looks like just the place to do that.

Me 57 years ago:
View attachment 5525

Me two days ago:
View attachment 5526
That is so cool! Congrats on the new Land Cruiser and welcome to the forum!

Just got back from my first overloading trip - central Washington to Canada on the BDR - after picking up my FE the week before. Punctured a sidewall and got some pin striping so all is as it should be. Appreciate learning from y'all on here.

View attachment 5454View attachment 5455
Nice! I'm looking at doing the WA BDR in September for the first time. Any advice beyond the route map and discovery points?

Hi there,

Me 57 years ago:
View attachment 5525

Me two days ago:
View attachment 5526
Nice LC ! Welcome

Hello All:

Currently looking for a new car, deciding between the new 4runner, the old 4runner, a GX, and a landcruiser. Looking forward to getting some insights into the new landcruiser and leaning towards getting one after 1-2 years - depending on the new 4runner and budget and reliability of the new 4 cylinders. I am upgrading from a used 2008 gm suv. This would be my first purchase that isn't treating the car as just transportation. Looking for something reliable and a 30 year car.

I've been following the forum for months and decided to create an account as i aim to learn more.

Back