๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

Hello;
I live in Artesia New Mexico. I just traded my 2011 200 series LC for a 1958.

We live in the Colorado mountains at 7700 feet just west of Denver. I joined the forum recently after many years as the owner of a 2006 100 series with 325,000 miles which still runs like a top. I had 255,000 miles on the FJ Cruiser I recently sold just before picking up my Heritage Blue Land Cruiser edition. I've got 1,400 miles on it now and will be completing its break-in oil change this weekend.

So far, I like everything about the new LC except the intrusive Toyota Safety Sense 3.0, but I'm working to determine the least intrusive settings and on/off buttons to make the driving experience less electronic. I did remove the iForceMax logo- it just didn't seem to fit!
IMG_2952.jpeg

Chris's here,
LC first edition grey..
Long time Toyota owner as well. First gen tundra, 06 taco, 21 4runner PRO. Live in Texas
Extensive time driving on beaches in 4wheel. Iโ€™ve been able to spend some time in the ozarks and make it to the Rockies several times.. Plenty of time in Mexico on trails to the beach and o. The beach..
looking forward to some overlanding. Minus premium gas, I think the LC will be a great travel vehicle.
Yโ€™all be good ya hear..

New here, just got a First Edition for my wife, so far she loves it. W also have a 2021 200 Series. Looking forward to this site.

Last edited:
My Heritage Blue LC Premium w/20" wheels is due soon at the dealership. Looking forward to outfitting my rig with sliders, a small lift, and a separate set of 35s for off-roading in Colorado. I'll keep the factory wheels on for most of the year when I'm using my LC as a daily driver in the St. Louis area.

Just put down my deposit on a 1958 in Meteor Shower. It's supposed to arrive around Sept 10th, but I'm not holding my breath. I am coming from a Gen 1 Tacoma that I drove for the past 24 years. It's a bit disconcerting jumping to a much more complicated vehicle, but it will be nice to finally have anti-lock brakes :) It didn't seem like going to the LCLC trim was worth the extra $$, especially since it seems harder to get a discount on those. I am hoping I can upgrade the screen in the future and figure out a good lumbar support. I actually like the less extravagant interior. I got it down to $56.8k before tax, $60.9k after ttl in Texas. Can't wait!

Waiting patiently in Wisconsin for my Land Cruiser to arrive. Just wondering if there is a site to see where in transit my vehicle is ?? I was told the beginning of July it was in the build stage. Then was told it was in transit. I just want to see if its going to make it to the dealership by the date I was told.

Greetings from NH! I had deposits on an Ineos Grenadier, 4Runner ORP, but finally pulled the trigger on a Heritage Blue LC - LC trim without premium package. Searched the Toyota website and found my LC on the lot with an advertised $4,346 discount off of MSRP. Great experience as they delivered 75 miles away. Couldnโ€™t be happier! Looking forward to sharing with and learning from all.

Last edited:
We live in the Colorado mountains at 7700 feet just west of Denver. I joined the forum recently after many years as the owner of a 2006 100 series with 325,000 miles which still runs like a top. I had 255,000 miles on the FJ Cruiser I recently sold just before picking up my Heritage Blue Land Cruiser edition. I've got 1,400 miles on it now and will be completing its break-in oil change this weekend.

So far, I like everything about the new LC except the intrusive Toyota Safety Sense 3.0, but I'm working to determine the least intrusive settings and on/off buttons to make the driving experience less electronic. I did remove the iForceMax logo- it just didn't seem to fit! View attachment 8840
How did you remove the IForce Max logo without damaging the finish? Thanks!

Once it arrives at port thereโ€™s no way to track it, you have to ask your dealership for their โ€œdaily dealerโ€ updates- if you click on search button and type tracking, ship , shipping updates something like that you will find a couple of threads about the tracking of ships to ports, after that- your at the mercy of the dealership

Once it arrives at port thereโ€™s no way to track it, you have to ask your dealership for their โ€œdaily dealerโ€ updates- if you click on search button and type tracking, ship , shipping updates something like that you will find a couple of threads about the tracking of ships to ports, after that- your at the mercy of the dealership
Thatโ€™s for HTLego3 question

Hi Everyone,

Picked up a Meteor Shower 1958 about a week ago. A bit of an upgrade from my 2002 4Runner with 249K miles (still have it). Loving the LC so far!

Back