Toyita forgot a light for rear Cargo Area??

I guess UK FE is the same as Kazakh version. Comparing to US version in Kazakhstan FEs don't have:
-hybrid.
-FE roof rack
-FE skid plates
-FE mud flaps
-FE rocksliders
-tailgate lights
-road signs assistant
-sun roof

FEs have in base:
-rear heated and ventilated seats
-volume knob in the center
-hdmi port
-cargo cover
-headlights washer
-FE labels
-Geolandar AT tires
-FE floor mats

That's a good solution, IDK if lower trims are wired in the hatch for lights. "Rear Hatch Light Orig" pic are where the wire connectors are located in the hatch.

Just to confirm, those wires in the picture were present in your vehicle already? So could just be a matter of buying the proper light from Toyota and cutting a hole?

Just to confirm, those wires in the picture were present in your vehicle already? So could just be a matter of buying the proper light from Toyota and cutting a hole?
I have the FE and all the connectors are there (with lights connected to them) I do not know if the lower trims come with the wiring installed but not the lights.

I'm thinking these would be a good OEM look......

1729192746642.png

Back