๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ Breaking News 2025 Land Cruiser Announced

Breaking News - Only Admins may use this prefix.
Looks like the only amendments to the '25 builds are:

(1) Heritage Blue is offered with or without grayscape;
(2) A "Rear Bumper Guard" is an inexpensive option and not defined as to what it actually is at this time;
(3) There is an option for LED lights in the rear hatch door which were offered on the FE, however, unknown if offered on any other trim; and
(4) The MSRP has increased $500.
Plus the new rear diff skid plate option.

One of the press reports claimed there are some updates to the safety systems?

Was hoping for a lighter interior option. As much as I love the mechanicals and form factor on the LC, I can't get interested in the super dark interior. It feels like a small cave compared to my Highlander which is gray. The Java is only a seat treatment and rarely ordered by dealers.

If Toyota would lighten up the headliner and add some lighter accents on the doors the black would be tolerable. I seem to be in a minority not liking black on a vehicle. Current fashion seems to be trending toward more black. Not helpful.

Was hoping for a lighter interior option. As much as I love the mechanicals and form factor on the LC, I can't get interested in the super dark interior. It feels like a small cave compared to my Highlander which is gray. The Java is only a seat treatment and rarely ordered by dealers.

If Toyota would lighten up the headliner and add some lighter accents on the doors the black would be tolerable. I seem to be in a minority not liking black on a vehicle. Current fashion seems to be trending toward more black. Not helpful.
I used to not agree but after adding very dark tint I do kinda wish it was like 30% lighter and gray/slate in there.

The black leather with the Premium Pkg is not too dark in the flesh. It almost has a grayish hue to it. And the white/light gray stitching throughout the interior looks very upscale/sporty over black.

Tan / saddle / light interiors are sharp on the showroom floor, however, they start looking dirty and rough no matter how much you care for them. I made the mistake of buying a new Range Rover Sport Supercharged with nearly white leather and piano black wood. It was very elegant looking when brand new--no color looked better.
However, after 5k miles or less, the driver's seat was more blue from jean transfer, despite the special Range Rover I religiously used.

Java is fine. I have redwood in my 4Runner Limited. Not really my favorite color.

Light headliners are a no go for me. They get dirty by default and every time you bring it in for service, inevitably, there will be a mysterious grease streak/handprint on the headliner when you get it back.

Back