Tow Hitch

For anyone with a 1up bike rack - i used a wheel lock as my hitch pin. I emailed them to ask about this and they said that it is the same pin just longer so that should be perfectly fine to use as a hitch pin.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
So, I turned off the parking sensor and turned on the tow button and I still get the full backup warnings when in reverse. Still can't get them to stop because of the bike rack.

I spent a little time menu diving with the manual this afternoon. You can disable the parking brake warning entirely to no longer yell at you, or turn the volume down as well. I opted to just turn it off since I intend to leave my rack on for most of the year. Adjusting the volume does appear to change the alert volume for other features.

I also absolutely love how the top down view perspective makes it look like I have a 30 foot tall bike rack. ha!

IMG_8667.jpeg

IMG_8666.jpeg

IMG_8668.jpeg

I spent a little time menu diving with the manual this afternoon. You can disable the parking brake warning entirely to no longer yell at you, or turn the volume down as well. I opted to just turn it off since I intend to leave my rack on for most of the year. Adjusting the volume does appear to change the alert volume for other features.

I also absolutely love how the top down view perspective makes it look like I have a 30 foot tall bike rack. ha!

View attachment 4539
View attachment 4540
View attachment 4541
Hey thanks TrailWhale that did the trick. It does turn off the forward camera and warning also.

Can anyone confirm that the smaller hitch panel cover comes as an accessory on the 1958 editions?

Back