Hi from the east coast

Coasteast1

📛 Founding Member
Jul 31, 2024
Northeast USA
Vehicles
'24 Landcruiser meteor shower, java interior
Hi Everyone–Picked up my LC last week. Meteor shower with java interior. Very happy with it. Hats off to Toyota for a fine job. So far tinted front windows (35%), clear coat on factory tint, swapped stock tires for TA KOs 265/60/20 on stock rims. Considering ceramic coat, predator drop steps, and maybe roof rack.

Hey, you ran off with our LC! Just kidding, and welcome to the forum. Seriously however, this is what we have on order, especially the Java interior. Do you like the Java?

For me the java (leather, premium package) sets the interior off in a big way. I appreciate the contrast between the grey/black facets and the java. I feel like it adds some interior dimensionality without begin too busy. It has a bit of an elevated feeling. Not sure how it would look with other exterior colors, but seems ideal with meteor shower. I imagine it would be fantastic with black exterior also. The other exterior colors might have me opting for black interior though. Hope you get yours soon. I was offered other LC's without java and I kept passing until the java arrived...

Hi Everyone–Picked up my LC last week. Meteor shower with java interior. Very happy with it. Hats off to Toyota for a fine job. So far tinted front windows (35%), clear coat on factory tint, swapped stock tires for TA KOs 265/60/20 on stock rims. Considering ceramic coat, predator drop steps, and maybe roof rack.
Looks great, congrats! I was originally dead set on the Java but put a deposit on a Meteor Shower with the black softex. I'd be happy with either and if one with Java becomes available sooner I'll jump on it. Do you know when yours was bult and when the boat arrived?

Looks great, congrats! I was originally dead set on the Java but put a deposit on a Meteor Shower with the black softex. I'd be happy with either and if one with Java becomes available sooner I'll jump on it. Do you know when yours was bult and when the boat arrived?
Black with meteor shower will look great in my opinion. I don't know when mine was built, but I was on a list for a long time. My dealership gave me semi-regular updates and when the LC got on the boat they give me updates every few days. There was a hold up at the US port where the LC sat for about three weeks, and it arrived at the dealership two weeks ago. I was there the next day to do the paperwork, and two days later drove it home after getting plates. I can tell you that the Yota sales manager has access to a database that shows the vin of each allocated vehicle (once allocation is real) because my dealership was sending me screen shots. If its on a boat they know, if its on a flat bed headed to the dealership they know. In my case being on a boat didn't matter much b/c it sat at the US port once it arrived. But once it was put on the truck it was here on the east coast in two days.

Back