Volume knob replacement

I bought a pair and they arrived yesterday. Should finally pick up my LC this week and I’ll let you know if someone doesn’t answer before then. They are good quality and should fit since the RAV4 volume knob fits
Looking forward to seeing them. They look beautiful

I bought a pair and they arrived yesterday. Should finally pick up my LC this week and I’ll let you know if someone doesn’t answer before then. They are good quality and should fit since the RAV4 volume knob fits
Did you buy the ones for 2020-2023, or the 2024+ ? I see the 2024+ are now sold out.

Keep us posted and pictures,

Can report.. the ZR knob is a direct replacement and fits perfectly. It could be a little bigger, but that may look strange and it would cover the volume lettering below. It is 100% better than the original and looks OEM. I got the black one and it blends perfect with the dash on the LC trim. The silver version would also look good. I found out today by installing, that if you push the volume knob it will mute the audio. (I should read the manual). The finish and machining is perfect and the metal has good grip. I think the person that make these also does high end gun parts, so there was time put into designing this. I have seen him comment on other forums, and I believe he has a LC.

It has little light holes to allow the back light to travel through the knob so you can see it at night. My only real suggestion which is minor, is that the knob could be fitted with a clear plastic internal ring to bring the light through the knob a little better. You can tell the light source is coming from behind the knob. This is very minor and just my opinion. The stock Toyota knobs use clear plastic to defuse and direct the light to the front of the knob.

I am happy with it and can recommend over stock.

I may try the the RAV4 knob just for comparison, but this one looks better and a little more unique.
Thank you! I have ordered as well.

Did the knob work? if so do you want to sell one?
Still waiting on the call from my dealer that it’s arrived. It’s been sitting at the rail yard. Seems like it’s been catching every delay imaginable…

It will fit. Same as the tactical one above.

This video is a little deceiving. The thumb nail and end of the video shows a black knob with a silver ring on the face of the knob. They are using different footage and images for the product.

The knob in the installation video and the one I received is all black, no silver ring on the face of the knob. This is not an option to order.

Did the knob work? if so do you want to sell one?
Got the call today I can pick up my vehicle on Monday. I'll post a picture once it's installed so you can see if you like the way it looks. Happy to sell you the other one in the set if you decide you like it at cost plus shipping. Shouldn't be expensive to mail since they are lightweight. I can ship using whatever option you want via USPS/UPS/Fedex if you want a tracking number. They are all close to where we live.

Haven't found a button on the steering wheel that turns it off.
I just tried to voice command. I said open Sirius XM and she did.
Then I said turn off the audio and she did.
Of course you can use her to change stations of whatever. But I agree, that is the most retarded place for an on off button!
I didn't try it but I suspect you can turn it on by hitting the volume button where the media button I'm not sure.

I just tried to voice command. I said open Sirius XM and she did.
Then I said turn off the audio and she did.
Of course you can use her to change stations of whatever. But I agree, that is the most retarded place for an on off button!
I didn't try it but I suspect you can turn it on by hitting the volume button where the media button I'm not sure.
The volume knob is the only "knob" I've found to turn it "off"

The volume knob is the only "knob" I've found to turn it "off"
There is only one knob to do that. But on the steering wheel you have a voice command button on the bottom left I believe. Give it a try the way I used it.
If it doesn't work let me know and I'll make you a video of how it worked for me

There is only one knob to do that. But on the steering wheel you have a voice command button on the bottom left I believe. Give it a try the way I used it.
If it doesn't work let me know and I'll make you a video of how it worked for me
Thanks for the offer, I'm very familiar with voice command, orig post was concerning a button on the steering wheel to turn off the radio.

Got the call today I can pick up my vehicle on Monday. I'll post a picture once it's installed so you can see if you like the way it looks. Happy to sell you the other one in the set if you decide you like it at cost plus shipping. Shouldn't be expensive to mail since they are lightweight. I can ship using whatever option you want via USPS/UPS/Fedex if you want a tracking number. They are all close to where we live.
I will be waiting for the pic! I think it will look great!

I can confirm the knob fits but it does not snap into place. I’m going to put a little glue to hold it in place since I like how it looks. if you don’t want to do that, I would hold off to see if they make one specifically for the Land Cruiser

IMG_0878.jpeg
IMG_0874.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 6
Back