Show us your LITS (LandCruisers in the snow)

You could get lucky and the weather might be fine, but there are so many areas it could get bad I also couldn’t recommend making that drive in December with any of the stock LC tires. I wouldn’t do it without some at least 3 peak rated.
I've been searching this all over the internet forums. Most people said watch out for big snow storms before heading out, I25 gets treated pretty quickly if anything.
Was thinking getting some chains as back up, but somehow the owners manual doesn't recommend putting on chains.
I see you are from CO, are you planning to get chains, if so, any recommendations?

I've been searching this all over the internet forums. Most people said watch out for big snow storms before heading out, I25 gets treated pretty quickly if anything.
Was thinking getting some chains as back up, but somehow the owners manual doesn't recommend putting on chains.
I see you are from CO, are you planning to get chains, if so, any recommendations?
No on the chains, I put a set of KO3’s on the LC and Blizzacks will be going on our other car.

Last edited:
Back