PlastiDip or Remove iForceMax branding?

I removed mine before I even went inside the house
I pulled around the corner the minute I left the dealership to peel of the dealer sticker, gave the iforce badge a tug with my fingernail and got the whole thing off in one piece and all the tape in literally like 2 mins. It was over 90 degrees when I picked it up so hit it with a hairdryer if you need. No fishing line needed.

I took mine off before I left lot. Less to clean around.

While I don’t love the iForceMax badge, I also don’t like the look of the back side without it. Maybe I spend too much time working with software user interfaces, but it feels a little empty and off balance without something on the right side.

I would be kinda interested in blacking it out though when/if that becomes a thing.

While I don’t love the iForceMax badge, I also don’t like the look of the back side without it. Maybe I spend too much time working with software user interfaces, but it feels a little empty and off balance without something on the right side.

I would be kinda interested in blacking it out though when/if that becomes a thing.
On a black LC, the "Landcruiser" logo is invisible, so it's off balance as well if you keep iForceMax badge on.
I'm a bit surprised Toyota didn't match the "Landcruiser" logo with the Heritage Toyota on the grille. Seems
a little naked back there on the black.

On a black LC, the "Landcruiser" logo is invisible, so it's off balance as well if you keep iForceMax badge on.
I'm a bit surprised Toyota didn't match the "Landcruiser" logo with the Heritage Toyota on the grille. Seems
a little naked back there on the black.
That’s a really good point. I hadn’t thought about the black logo on black paint. Man, they really goofed on the back hatch design!

The chrome badge will come off, and one of these will replace it:
1720799040720.png

We haven't decided on which color for the heritage blue. Any thoughts?

I think the easiest option is a 3M rubber eraser bit in your drill..take a minute or two and no chemicals on the paint. Its what the dealers would use to remove decals etc.
Yea, I am kinda worried about chemicals affecting the paint as well.

Yea, I am kinda worried about chemicals affecting the paint as well.
I had to use goof off on my entire hood of my truck to get overspray stain that had dried hard on it. It didn't affect the paint. But agreed I would rather use the rubber wheel.

View attachment 4588
I like this, but blacked out. I think it would look good rubber/plasti dipped and then 3M on.

I’ll probably plasti dip the iForce badge to start with to see how it looks. I had a lot of success with it on my 4R years ago when I blacked out the emblems.

While that's not my style, I do like the idea of putting another badge in that location.

As I'm a Bomb Guy all the way, I was thinking "Bomb Squad Edition"

While that's not my style, I do like the idea of putting another badge in that location.

As I'm a Bomb Guy all the way, I was thinking "Bomb Squad Edition"
Love it.

I like the 4 Wheel Drive badge as a nod to the LC heritage. If anyone buys an OEM version, beware there's a little curvature on the backside that has to be shaved down, which matched the older LC profile. Best to go aftermarket with a flat version, and those usually have channels machined into the back to accommodate the adhesive tape so it sits flush against the sheet metal.

Be careful with that rubber wheel! Too long or too much pressure in one spot you'll burn the paint.
100% agree. If anyone is worried about chemicals, Turtle Wax makes an adhesive remover designed to work with paint. Spray it on, let it sit for half a minute, wipe it off. Clean the area with some soap and water. Simple and fast with no friction to mar the paint.

Back