New from UK

Looks great Dave

So maybe we will need to get the 2025 upgrade pack of lights or I’ll add an aftermarket mobile light - I need to fabricate a platform for the dog box can maybe add lights into that

On the LO3’s looks like the 265/65R 18’s are coming but the UK suppliers seem to still be selling KO2’s

Will probably keep the LC on the stick until the KO3’s are available next year
Just noticed we don’t get the heavier duty engine/ sump guards

What - no tailgate lights and cheaper sump guards for effectively 20k more than the US - wow what’s going on

What - no tailgate lights and cheaper sump guards for effectively 20k more than the US - wow what’s going on
Hello theres a big difference between the cheap tin foil one we are getting /have is there a reason to complain???
there is a light in the head lining centre of the roof I havent worked out how to have it com on with the door opening yet

Two years ago I got the 16% BASC discount and paid £51k-ish. Now with a few extras the Invincible is the best part of £80k with much the same kit and same engine!
Perfect sense!

Welcome to the forum

If you read back in this string you will find

Toyota insurance will issue quotes now - but depending on area you may need an extra Immobiliser

Toyota released a notice via dealers on Friday admitting that the LC is not rated for instance and they say they are working with Thatchem and it will be by 21 October at which point other insurers should be willing to quote

I have a Toyota quote but will check if my current insurer Admiral or another can quote competitively before I decide what to do

View attachment 14535
I have just received an update on the insurance issue from Toyota UK customer relations which gives a longer timescale than the dealer update. Hopefully the shorter timescale of 21st Oct is the more accurate. It reads:

“I have raised this internally to which this has been escalated to help facilitate a resolution. Unfortunately, Toyota GB have not yet received all the vehicle data from TME/TMC to be able to apply for Insurance Group Ratings. We now however have indicative figures as a best case backup plan to support customers.”

However, what this means for customers is ratings within the next 2-3 weeks unfortunately, so obtaining quotes may be difficult during this period until the ratings are published and in circulation amongst insurers.”

Back