New from UK

My dealer could well contact me any time to say it’s arrived

He has contacted at what is obviously the last minute over payment and P/X

Finance terms quite amusing they are so different to their 0% EV offer !!

Keep us updated on insurance - I will make contact with Admiral and Toyota and see what if anything can be done

If we can’t get insurance through our own insurance company or broker, then I don’t see why Toyota shouldn’t provide it for free. At least, this should be until they get their act together and get the car onto the insurance database.

As an aside, I have ordered another make’s car for my wife that is a brand new model not expected to hit the UK until November, and guess what, that’s already in the insurance database.

There’s an FE for sale in the UK which shows most of the spec. in the description or associated photos. It seems to closely reflect the spec that I posted a few pages ago.

I have a quote supposedly arriving tomorrow morning from Toyota and I have sold my Range Rover to a mate of a mate so hope this deal goes through !! I could be a pedestrian in a week

Mine didn’t arrive yesterday and no signs of it yet. No progress on insurance either. A case has been lodged with Toyota UK by my dealer and myself.
Hello Flyingtrotter and all in the Uk 🇬🇧 I’m collecting my LC this Saturday any one else?
Hello all in the UK I,ll give news as I find out re the First Edition mud flaps mine has got the normal factory ones on BUT the FE ones are in a box in the boot so don’t let them charge for them re the tow hitch/bar in the US they come as standard not here there’s nothing I’ve ordered one with the electrics to fit myself £621.00 further updates to follow 😊

Hello all in the UK I,ll give news as I find out re the First Edition mud flaps mine has got the normal factory ones on BUT the FE ones are in a box in the boot so don’t let them charge for them re the tow hitch/bar in the US they come as standard not here there’s nothing I’ve ordered one with the electrics to fit myself £621.00 further updates to follow 😊
Thanks Dave. That’s good to know about the FE mudflaps.

My Toyota app says that my FE is at my dealer! Nothing from the dealer though

Back