New from UK

So those of you more in the know what do you think I need if I will have the 3rd row seats flat and a dog box in the back behind second row

Front and 2 nds row mats obviously - then is it a set or 3 rd row and the trunk liner or does the trunk liner go all the way from the back of the second row seats like we see in the US where they on,y have 2 rows and that massive battery ?
I’ve gone with the 1st/2nd row rubber mats and the trunk liner, hoping that it goes from the second row back, ie the full boot space, as I don’t expect to use the 3rd row seats very often, if at all. I don’t see why the mats can’t be returned if they are not as thought, especially as there’s no data or photos available yet.

So those of you more in the know what do you think I need if I will have the 3rd row seats flat and a dog box in the back behind second row

Front and 2 nds row mats obviously - then is it a set or 3 rd row and the trunk liner or does the trunk liner go all the way from the back of the second row seats like we see in the US where they on,y have 2 rows and that massive battery ?
I’m not in the know 😊 but front mats second row mats and the back of the second row the mat should cover the whole of the floor/ boot / Trunk least that’s what I’ve ordered should be here before the car

Yes the trunk mat covers the whole from back of second row to the rear not sure if theres mats for in front of the third row ?? when there up probaly not as theres very little floor space there

Back