New from UK

If Toyota UK is to be believed they delivered 145k units in the UK in 2023 - if that’s right 250-300 LCFEs ( cant many more surely) is a very small number of vehicles for Toyota and surely they ought to be able to PDI them at the factory and deliver them to the dealers pretty much across the same week to 2 weeks ?

If that’s right then we all should be getting our FEs around the same time which seems to be in mid to late October

Last edited:
Are we actually customers?
Good evening all I’m feeling quite ashamed having just watched the news with Israel and Iran getting involved and I’m fretting over a car it brings it all home there’s a guy on the news just lost his whole family.

What are Toyota playing at!
My dealer has just confirmed arrival of mine on 9th Oct and given me some registration numbers to select from, so I am hoping I don’t have the same issue.
Surely Toyota UK know if it’s left Derby for the dealer. The only thing that comes to mind is maybe a pdi issue that they need a part to replace. But, wouldn’t they tell you that?
The car where ever it is is now registered in my name and the V5 will be here before the car gets here

Back