New from UK

Try this one Dave

Attachments

• 2024 Land Cruiser Spec.pdf
    625.3 KB · Views: 22
Dave, I'll see if I can improve the quality of the pdf that I have. It comes via a dealer and should be available to them all, but is not a customer document so they might be reluctant to share.

Dave, I'll see if I can improve the quality of the pdf that I have. It comes via a dealer and should be available to them all, but is not a customer document so they might be reluctant to share.
Cheers

Try this one Dave

Thats it sorted cheers not sure if you seen the post i put on about a small world ?? a friend of mines Dad works at the main Toyota plant in Derby and sent his son a couple of pictures of the new LC s one looks like dark silver the other was definately Blue / White roof I wonder whos they are ??

Last edited:
Thats it sorted cheers not sure if you seen the post i put on about a small world ?? a friend of mines Dad works at the main Toyota plant in Derby and sent his son a couple of pictures of the new LC s one looks like dark silver the other was definately Blue / White roof I wonder whos they are ??
I hadn’t seen the other UK post…..have now, thanks.

I think that your blue FE is due before mine, so maybe it’s yours Dave!

I hadn’t seen the other UK post…..have now, thanks.

I think that your blue FE is due before mine, so maybe it’s yours Dave!
It stands a chance theres not many over here so maybe also I gave his Dad the vin no. see if he can find it

That’s great to see the spec - seems pretty clear now the 2 models are vertically identical - different lights, colours, wheel size and few trim differences but fundamentally they are the same and £5k seems to buy you almost nothing at all that “represents value” in hard terms - I’m happy as wanted the round lights and 18 inch wheels but not sure it’s a value proposition

Last edited:
That’s great to see the spec - seems pretty clear now the 2 models are vertically identical - different lights, colours, wheel size and few trim differences but fundamentally they are the same and £5k seems to buy you almost nothing at all that “represents value” in hard terms - I’m happy as wanted the round lights and 18 inch wheels but not sure it’s a value proposition
What spec !!!!!

I’m with you flyingtrotter, I’m happy with my choice of the FE, even with little obvious value.

The ‘spec’ that I posted was identified by Toyota as the ‘Grade Strategy’, so maybe (speculation on my part) an early and therefore not a firm production spec. Shouldn’t be too long before we find out.

I’m with you flyingtrotter, I’m happy with my choice of the FE, even with little obvious value.

The ‘spec’ that I posted was identified by Toyota as the ‘Grade Strategy’, so maybe (speculation on my part) an early and therefore not a firm production spec. Shouldn’t be too long before we find out.
Me too happy to have the FE as long as there’s not an FE 11 😊

The FE is coming with Dunlop AT 23 tyres a bit tame, also they coming with Roof Rails not Rack also coming with side steps
Looks like you may be the first to be able to report back on the accuracy of the UK spec sheet.

I hope that insurance is available by the time we (you) get delivery. I phoned Toyota insurance today and, whilst they are working on it, it’s still not available in the insurance database. The only way that Toyota could currently insure it for anyone is by getting a manual quote from their underwriter. That means that we cannot currently get any competitive quotes through a broker.

Back