New from UK

Try this one Dave

Attachments

• 2024 Land Cruiser Spec.pdf
    625.3 KB · Views: 15
Dave, I'll see if I can improve the quality of the pdf that I have. It comes via a dealer and should be available to them all, but is not a customer document so they might be reluctant to share.

Dave, I'll see if I can improve the quality of the pdf that I have. It comes via a dealer and should be available to them all, but is not a customer document so they might be reluctant to share.
Cheers

Try this one Dave

Thats it sorted cheers not sure if you seen the post i put on about a small world ?? a friend of mines Dad works at the main Toyota plant in Derby and sent his son a couple of pictures of the new LC s one looks like dark silver the other was definately Blue / White roof I wonder whos they are ??

Last edited:
Thats it sorted cheers not sure if you seen the post i put on about a small world ?? a friend of mines Dad works at the main Toyota plant in Derby and sent his son a couple of pictures of the new LC s one looks like dark silver the other was definately Blue / White roof I wonder whos they are ??
I hadn’t seen the other UK post…..have now, thanks.

I think that your blue FE is due before mine, so maybe it’s yours Dave!

I hadn’t seen the other UK post…..have now, thanks.

I think that your blue FE is due before mine, so maybe it’s yours Dave!
It stands a chance theres not many over here so maybe also I gave his Dad the vin no. see if he can find it

That’s great to see the spec - seems pretty clear now the 2 models are vertically identical - different lights, colours, wheel size and few trim differences but fundamentally they are the same and £5k seems to buy you almost nothing at all that “represents value” in hard terms - I’m happy as wanted the round lights and 18 inch wheels but not sure it’s a value proposition

Last edited:
Back