New from UK

Sorry KevD I don’t know what webpage you are referencing - can humble buyer access using order number
It’s on your Toyota account that shows you the status of your order. Mine only shows the shipping route map in the order tracker on a laptop, not my phone or ipad.

1725405322784.png

1725405395028.png

Last edited:
Sounds about right!!
The order tracker on the customer portal (not showing on my phone but does on my laptop) shows the shipping map. This includes the shipping from Japan to Portbury, then a car transporter to somewhere north of Derby before a transporter to my local dealer, so there must be another destination for mine, maybe for fitting any UK items, which for me might be the towbar. Does anyone else have the same routing which would add some time?
Acording to the Portbury arrivales expected it eta is this Saturday

Seems like the vehicles are unloaded and taken to some location in the midlands for checks before they are delivered to the dealers which may explain the long delays between arrival at Bristol and arriving at the dealers

I have Toyota Insurance checking the position on cover - once it’s approved and able to be covered by Toyota would hope that other carriers will come on board

Seems like the vehicles are unloaded and taken to some location in the midlands for checks before they are delivered to the dealers which may explain the long delays between arrival at Bristol and arriving at the dealers

I have Toyota Insurance checking the position on cover - once it’s approved and able to be covered by Toyota would hope that other carriers will come on board
Yep goes to Derby then for options and PDI then to dealer

My dealer has just updated me from 14 Oct to a 9 Oct eta with the car currently shown as at sea, so not much change to the original estimate. It’ll be interesting to see how accurate the dealers estimates are.

My dealer has just updated me from 14 Oct to a 9 Oct eta with the car currently shown as at sea, so not much change to the original estimate. It’ll be interesting to see how accurate the dealers estimates are.
Mine is sai27/09/24

mine says “mid Oct” with zero precision on actual date and so I have made him aware others have greater specificity and pressed for greater clarity

mine says “mid Oct” with zero precision on actual date and so I have made him aware others have greater specificity and pressed for greater clarity
Hello the eta at Bristol is 1800 hrs 07/09/24 but apparently can take weeks to get to the Dealers no surprise there then

Called the dealer yesterday. Spoke to a colleague of my salesman who looked up the delivery date and was very vague saying it might be something like 15th November.
Didn’t get called back for 2nd time, they have my £5.5k and aren’t interested to talk to me…….
Sounds like you guys are nearly there on the wait which is great news.

Called the dealer yesterday. Spoke to a colleague of my salesman who looked up the delivery date and was very vague saying it might be something like 15th November.
Didn’t get called back for 2nd time, they have my £5.5k and aren’t interested to talk to me…….
Sounds like you guys are nearly there on the wait which is great news.
There’s a system all Dealerships can access same as Toyota UK there just too lazy to look yours is probably landing this Saturday

Looks like the Bishu Highway is about to Dock - Marin Traffic shows it in the Bristol Channel just off the coast

I spoke to my dealer - nice guy but not very informed - he is seeing a collection date of mid October and said he would follow up with Toyota GB on the insurance situation

There’s a system all Dealerships can access same as Toyota UK there just too lazy to look yours is probably landing this Saturday
I hope you are right, sadly I think the Invincibles will later than the FE cars

Looks like the vehicles have arrived in the UK

Attachments

• IMG_1272.png
    IMG_1272.png
    915.4 KB · Views: 7
Looks like the vehicles have arrived in the UK
Yes they’ve landed i wonder how long to turn them around I now all the ports in the Uk we’re fining Dealerships if they didn’t get their vehicles out of port immediately as all the ports are full
The Bishu was stationary for nearly a day out in sea as portbury was busy

Saw that - so over to Toyota GB

Yes they’ve landed i wonder how long to turn them around I now all the ports in the Uk we’re fining Dealerships if they didn’t get their vehicles out of port immediately as all the ports are full
The Bishu was stationary for nearly a day out in sea as portbury was busy
The ship has already departed for Zeebrugge. I wonder if the cars will stay at the port for a while or be on the road tomorrow to the Midlands for PDI, etc.

No App update so far and last time I looked at the other website it was still saying in transit from Factory - I suppose it will update in time but it has been a rather poor App - if it wasn't for you chaps on here and Marine Tracker we would have missed the experience of following it to the UK (a bit geeky but I enjoyed it)

Am I the only one getting an Invincible in this chat? Given they are now suggesting mid-November, that trim car is obviously on a different ship which I guess makes sense - the hint is in the name! ‘FE’ 😄

No App update so far and last time I looked at the other website it was still saying in transit from Factory - I suppose it will update in time but it has been a rather poor App - if it wasn't for you chaps on here and Marine Tracker we would have missed the experience of following it to the UK (a bit geeky but I enjoyed it)
I enjoyed it too the cars are at Derby

Back