New from UK

Be interested know what others have planned
Good evening Flyingtrotter
Iโ€™m told my LC is on a ship called the BISHU HIGHWAY On its way to Sagunto Spain at the moment then not sure after that maybe Zeebrugge ?

If thatโ€™s right that ship is showing on Marine tracker as off the coast of Valencia

Attachments

• IMG_1249.png
    IMG_1249.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Then what - does it head round Spain and across to the UK to Bristol as the App has it docking at Royal Portbury

Maybe with an intermediate stop at Zeebruggen or Rotterdam

Last edited:
Sounds a bit more positive. Has your dealer said anything about a likely delivery date?
I have had radio silence for monthsโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Hi Dave, they have confirmed that have they? Nothing from mine, just an estimated delivery date of 26th Sept hidden in the FAQโ€™s of the WelcomeHub page so I have little hope of that happening.

Mine has not been in contact since early August - no update now the system shows good info which is disappointing but I guess he will kick into gear at some point

Itโ€™s all massively underwhelming. Not knowing if itโ€™s coming or not certainly kills the new car excitement!

We are at least on Page 13 of this string and seem to have developed it into the UK LCS BUYERS place to share info - via this I know far more than via the dealer ๐Ÿ˜€

And via the Marine Traffic App I see the Bishu Highway is docked in Sagunto and there is a Toyota importation place right there

It will be interesting to see what the AIS says about its next destination when it leaves port - will it sail round to another Northern European port or sail direct to Bristol ?

Attachments

• IMG_1254.png
    IMG_1254.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi Dave, they have confirmed that have they? Nothing from mine, just an estimated delivery date of 26th Sept hidden in the FAQโ€™s of the WelcomeHub page so I have little hope of that happening.
Mine says end October
We are at least on Page 13 of this string and seem to have developed it into the UK LCS BUYERS place to share info - via this I know far more than via the dealer ๐Ÿ˜€
hopefully it will now go to Zeebrugge then to Bristol

My dealer is saying โ€œmid-Octoberโ€ is showing on the system

He is also at least in the initial response out of touch on UK insurance - as one of you highlighted even the Toyota Insurance system is incapable of providing quotes on the 2024 LC 250 because itโ€™s not listed on their online pick list

I am trying to get him to make Toyota Insurance and Toyota UK aware of this issue so they can hopefully address it

Rather embarrassing for Toyota UK if their LCs arrive in the UK but nobody call collect them because nobody can secure insurance and so canโ€™t tax the vehicles

He is also at least in the initial response out of touch on UK insurance - as one of you highlighted even the Toyota Insurance system is incapable of providing quotes on the 2024 LC 250 because itโ€™s not listed on their online pick list

I am trying to get him to make Toyota Insurance and Toyota UK aware of this issue so they can hopefully address it

Rather embarrassing for Toyota UK if their LCs arrive in the UK but nobody call collect them because nobody can secure insurance and so canโ€™t tax the vehicles
Hello the tax is not a problem as the Dealer will tax it but the insurance issue if you put in 2024 invincible its there but obiously you will need a reg the FE probably wont show

The Bishu Highway is en route to Bristol

Saw a report that the sailing time to Bristol is around 5 days so if the vessel leaves tonight they could be unloading Mon/Tue next week - then presumably they leave them parked up at Portbury for longer than the entire journey time from Japan ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ to ensure we get the vehicles in late October

Saw a report that the sailing time to Bristol is around 5 days so if the vessel leaves tonight they could be unloading Mon/Tue next week - then presumably they leave them parked up at Portbury for longer than the entire journey time from Japan ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ to ensure we get the vehicles in late October

The order tracker on the customer portal (not showing on my phone but does on my laptop) shows the shipping map. This includes the shipping from Japan to Portbury, then a car transporter to somewhere north of Derby before a transporter to my local dealer, so there must be another destination for mine, maybe for fitting any UK items, which for me might be the towbar. Does anyone else have the same routing which would add some time?

Sorry KevD I donโ€™t know what webpage you are referencing - can humble buyer access using order number

Back