Mic not working on J250

I went to Al Futtaim Abu Dhabi and they told they have not recieved the version 2.07 as stated above by Sharief,

all toyota staff is clueless and just buying time

Toyota should be ashamed of this kind of customer service

I have to say that my problem is not with the customer service in Dubai but with Toyota itself for not acknowledging the issue officially.

I have been liaising with the customer services in Dubai who have been doing their best with the information that they are being provided with by Toyota

Did anyone got this 2.07 version in UAE as mentioned by sharief in this thread ???

No. When I enquired, I was told that it was not working as hoped for.
What I understand is that they are still working on a fix

New Prado owner here, got the vehicle about a month ago from Al Futtaim SZR. I have the same issue with the mic, and i've mentioned it to the team but still seems to be going around in circles. Will try and get more updates from my side too.

All

i think TMC is just sleeping on the issue and we are struggling on daily basis - Is it fixed for anyone on this forum ????

what could we do next it been 2 months and i dont see any movement

Folks…the update is that there is no update!!!

I have registered an official complaint by calling the Call Center complaining that I have been supplied with a defective car as it is not functioning and operating as sold.

This was done yesterday and they are supposed to get back in 2 days. So let us see.

I suppose the other option is to escalate to Dubai Trade Department.

It would be interesting to see if the problem exists in non GCC spec cars.

Thanks Buddy

Please let us know what they respond accordily i will also file the complaint

Any one else ???

Is it fixed for some ??

Buddy…it has NOT been fixed…period.
They tried some patches but not working.
They have a problem but they are not sure what it is. This is the first of the new generation info system that is manufactured in house.

The big that annoys me is that there is not even an official acknowledgment from Toyota so behaving as just they are isolated incidents.

Pls if you are in Asia. Australia, Europe or the US, can you let us know if you are having same issues!!!!

I am in Abu Dhabi, I sent out a very nasty email to all the avilable Toyota Compliant ID and to individual ID to whom i know - lets see the response

I dont see anyone else in this group have issues or is it fixed for some

Kildair - You can msg me at 505608002 - lets connect and collectively take it up with al futtaim

Back