Light Interior leather and panels photo

Good to know! I remember the previous Tacoma Ltd brown seats. Liked them in photos, but not in real life.
I'll second that! When I arrived to pick up the Taco, I did a double take on the NOT so Burbon colored seats, I'm used to them now, but I think Toyota should call the color Mud brown.

@EOD Guy, I saw this posted on an Ineos and thought you might like what they did with a black/grey interior for some inspiration. This wasn't inexpensive, 90 hours @$70/hr plus materials. Very well done in my opinion. I would want to retain the heated and cooled seats in the LC if I were to try something like this.

1723663534999.png

1723663669346.png

1723663493612.png

1723664048219.png

I like the color! Not a fan of the diamond tuck. Think I'd prefer the ventilated panels vs the diamond. The brown does look good in the black truck tho'

I like the color! Not a fan of the diamond tuck. Think I'd prefer the ventilated panels vs the diamond. The brown does look good in the black truck tho'
Same, the color looks nice, diamond is a little too busy for me.

Black hides dirt/grime better but as it ages any cracks/scratches are very noticeable due to the contrasting Raw leather vs dyed. Tan shows dirt but aging cracks are not as noticeable.

Older cracked/scratched Blk leather is far easier to treat/redye than Tan.
I have always been a fan of darker interiors. But be careful with hand sanitizer or anything with high alcohol content. Hand wipes etc... found out the hard way and had re-die a leather area. This would apply to all leather and soft-tex but can mess up black leather and steering wheels quickly.

Back