Light Interior leather and panels photo

If you go with a light colored leather, you'll have be super careful of embossing. Embossing looks great when it's new, but if not cleaned and conditioned regularly, the oils from your head will darken the embossing and not very uniformly. I have never owed any embossed head rests, but I've seen a couple and didn't care for the light and darker areas (due to the staining).
I'm thinking more of a branded look by burning the leather so it would be dark on the design. something simple. Maybe even just the old school Land Cruiser emblem inside a circle or something. Mountains in a circle, lots of possibilities.

My thoughts were with black fe adding the trail dust color looks gold and I am looking to add gold accent / black wheels.
I want to take my stock wheels and have re paint gold and black
Similar to westcot pictures
Does anyone know who make this rim
It says right on the wheel, Innov8 Racing. Each wheel appears to be $2k yikes, personally not a fan at all.

This would have looked great with the black exterior I should be receiving soon.

Being an artist I like the first combo if your LC is trail dust. I have made handwoven floor mats for my future Trail Dust LC. Should look good. If you change or add color to your seats please post photos.
Do you have any pictures of your custom mats? Would love to see them.

More photos of the light leather interior.

IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0106.jpeg

Last edited:
Lighter interiors are cooler in the hot summer sun. Dirt is dirt, filthy is filthy.... if you don't keep it clean, it doesn't matter what the color is or the shade is.

I don't care for the lightest colors, but bourbon would look pretty good IMO.

Last edited:
The US will get more options. Price of being an early adopter. Black shows a lot as well. The custom Saddleback leather in the 1794 Limited Edition was almost enough to sway me towards a Tundra when I was comparing a First Edition LC side by side with it. One of the nicest interiors I’ve seen in a vehicle.
IMG_0110.png
IMG_0109.png

Last edited:
Lighter interiors are cooler in the hot summer sun. Dirt is dirt, filthy is filthy.... if you don't keep it clean, it doesn't matter what the color is or the shade is.

I don't care for the lightest colors, but bourbon would look pretty good IMO.
Yup, I like the bourbon too. My wife had a Venza with light, ivory coloured leather. Dirt and indigo dye from jeans was ground into the drivers seat to the point it would no longer come clean - and that's with regular maintenance. I don't wanna have to clean my seats every time I go on a gravel road.

The US will get more options. Price of being an early adopter. Black shows a lot as well. The custom Saddleback leather in the 1794 Limited Edition was almost enough to sway me towards a Tundra when I was comparing a First Edition LC side by side with it. One of the nicest interiors I’ve seen in a vehicle.View attachment 3757View attachment 3758
Really nice. I like the Java in the LC as well, but I've ordered Brown Sugar Metallic (Meteor Shower), and it only comes in black interior here.

Really nice. I like the Java in the LC as well, but I've ordered Brown Sugar Metallic (Meteor Shower), and it only comes in black interior here.
I saw the Car Care Nut picked himself up one of the Limited Edition 1794 edition trucks. Some good video of the interior leather.

Back