Land Cruiser Comparison Table

With mid tier Landy, and premium package, are we getting 20 inch wheels? If we have the bigger tires, do we still get 17 inch disc brakes? What is 207 engine brake hp?chilled center console can it hold 2 cans or 3 soda cans? What is the advantage of 288 Volts?Is R5 city of Tahara in Aichi prefecture? Recovery hooks are front and back? If Monroney sticker is not available, can you reprint it?

Are we sure about Panoramic View Monitor being Premium/FE-only? I really want that but don't want to have to get a sunroof to get it...
Might be cheaper to purchase the mirror and camera from a salvage and DIY install. I can't give an informed opinion as feasibility without getting my hands on the wiring diagrams. Without them I can't tell how many cameras the LC actually has and which camera does what. I know the Brid's eye view has 4, I assume the lane identification system has a seperate one. It would make sense the digital rearview has a separate one due to the view angle, IDK.

Are we sure about Panoramic View Monitor being Premium/FE-only? I really want that but don't want to have to get a sunroof to get it...
I need to look into this, the initial package descriptions were confusing and this one might be wrong.

With mid tier Landy, and premium package, are we getting 20 inch wheels?
The 20" wheels are optional, but right now Toyota is making the decision for dealers. In my area and others, every premium package LC has 20" wheels. In other areas none of them do, they're all 18". It's really annoying. But if it comes to it, it also wouldn't be the first time I drove a few hundred miles to get the options I wanted because Toyota wasn't shipping any to where I live.

Panoramic Rearview Monitor is standard on FE and available as an option on LC/LC, which I assume is only available with the premium package.

With out knowing exactly what "panoramic view monitor" is... I have an LC trim with out premium package and it has what sure seems to be a panoramic camera view available. The only upgrade I have is a roof rack.

When in drive mode, i get 3 different views for park, reverse, and drive

park.jpg

drive.jpg

reverse.jpg

In MTS modes, i get the normal MTM views

With out knowing exactly what "panoramic view monitor" is... I have an LC trim with out premium package and it has what sure seems to be a panoramic camera view available. The only upgrade I have is a roof rack.

When in drive mode, i get 3 different views for park, reverse, and drive

View attachment 3773

View attachment 3774
View attachment 3775

In MTS modes, i get the normal MTM views
The rearview mirror switches to a rearview monitor/camera. Not the same as the terrain monitor. Might be the same as the rev camera, IDK, but shows up on the rearview mirror.

Complete specs from the Toyota web site (PDF).

Attachments

• 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Specifications _ Toyota.pdf
    468.9 KB · Views: 10
According to the Toyota website the Multi Terrain Monitor comes standard on Land Cruiser trim and First Edition.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.png
    IMG_0001.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 5
The rearview mirror switches to a rearview monitor/camera. Not the same as the terrain monitor. Might be the same as the rev camera, IDK, but shows up on the rearview mirror.
Ah that makes sense! I was confused b/c it lists that as an optional package but there isn't an option to get it (i guess since its just the digital mirror) and i really just wanted top down views for parking etc

Fortunately you still get a top down view with out the mirror in drive mode, and it isn't just limited to the MTM views

So to clear up my own confusion since the toyota site is clear as mud for this:

Panoramic View Monitor = panoramic view in the digital rear view mirror (premium/FE only)

Multi Terrain Monitor = "panoramic"/topdown view in the 12.3" screen available in either drive or MultiTerrainSelect modes (any LC or FE trim)

Last edited:
Ah that makes sense! I was confused b/c it lists that as an optional package but there isn't an option to get it (i guess since its just the digital mirror) and i really just wanted top down views for parking etc

Fortunately you still get a top down view with out the mirror in drive mode, and it isn't just limited to the MTM views
I have added rearview monitors years ago (quality sucked) but with what's available aftermarket nowdays, it probably wouldn't be too difficult replace the mirror and tap into the rear camera and get a rearview monitor. It would depend if there's a breakout box on the head unit (think RCA jacks) where a splitter might work. Would need the wiring diagrams to accomplish the modification without a breakout box, but very doable, depending on your skillset.

Last edited:
Back