IT NEEDS A LIFT KIT!

I found one through Wescot Designs and ordered it a few weeks back. My Cruiser will be here either end of June or 1st week of July. Bad news is the lifts won't be shipped until sometime early August so we will see how the KO2 tires in 34.5" work for a month or so. Link to this lift is: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Preload Collar Lift Kit - PRE-ORDER
I’m kinda old and ignorant about this stuff, but.. why would they lift the front 2.5”, and only lift the rear .75”?

I’m kinda old and ignorant about this stuff, but.. why would they lift the front 2.5”, and only lift the rear .75”?
Iirc, there is already a front rake to the vehicle, leans forward already, so when you lift the front it levels it out, the 2.5 probably goes over the rear stock height so the added rear gives you a lift and level.

Personally, I prefer to "level" with my gear + loaded bike rack. I think I'm going to be patient and wait for a more conservative lift option (maybe 1 - 1.5" would be nice?) that maintains a forward rake when unloaded.

Westcott actually adds a thicker bottom perch, so pushes the spring upwards. No spacer type lift are ideal, but they do get the job done cheaply. This is a better option that the full top hat kit.

Is there actual suspension lift yet?
There doesn’t seem to be. I keep looking. I contacted many of the major manufacturers and the ones that got back to me were all pretty vague (they likely don’t know) and said “a few months.” This was about two months ago.

Back