When will LC250 arrive Canada

Not illegal, but definitely obnoxious. Glad my dealer stuck to MSRP. Iโ€™ll get a LC Premium for the price of her 1958.

Here's my facebook exchange with the rep at Toyota City Wetaskiwin, who's trying to get $15k over MSRP on a 1958. (She's now dropped the price 3 grand and removed the dealership name from her post). Don't reward this dealer for their predatory practices. My dealer has already committed to selling for MSRP per the Toyota Canada website.
Same with my dealer. MSRP price.

Same with my dealer MSRP. That's a ridiculous markup and pressure sales tactic. I thought the jingle was "Cars cost less in Wetaskiwin"? ๐ŸŽถ

My dealer in Chilliwack got two today! Their demo landcruiser grade and their first sale, a 1958. Got my test drive set up for tomorrow. Neet to see in person. Made my old third gen look pretty small
20240703_183355.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is able to see a Canadian 1958 in person, can they confirm if there is a subwoofer in the tailgate?

Still no info from my dealer in Ontario, where I had made a deposit after the launch last year.

If anyone is able to see a Canadian 1958 in person, can they confirm if there is a subwoofer in the tailgate?

Still no info from my dealer in Ontario, where I had made a deposit after the launch last year.
I will likely be heading to my dealer in the next few days to have a look while waiting for mine to come in. I'll try to remember to look for that - good to know because I'm getting the mid-grade WITHOUT the premium package, so will wanna upgrade the stereo.

Iโ€™ll be taking delivery of mine here in Thunder Bay on Friday or Saturday (getting PDI done today), and Iโ€™ll take a look as well.

FYI, one FE in Herritage Blue, two 1958s in Black and my 1958 in Meteor Shower arrived on the truck from Toronto yesterday (meaning they went past here on the train over a week ago!?!?)

Attachments

• IMG_1862.jpeg
    IMG_1862.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5542.jpeg
    IMG_5542.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 43
Anyone seen a plain "Land Cruiser" grade yet? Hearing about FE's and 1958's on here. Hoping mine doesn't come in until September.

Port installed license plate holder.

Attachments

• 20240704_111123.jpg
    20240704_111123.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 25
As per my dealership lots of people are dropping out after looking at the prices.

Not shocked. After tax my premium pack LC with the rock sliders is just over $100,000. Absolutely insane honestly.
Mine is coming at 99200 after taxes. Will be trading my sienna for it. My dealer says they have no idea what trim models they will get from Toyota or even the color. They sell whatever they get. So if I want lc premium and they only get 1958 I will be bypassed till one shows up. Color is also not guaranteed.

Back