When will LC250 arrive Canada

7.29 int rate for financing and 8.19 for lease. Lol. Many will drop out if one cannot afford cash for it. Wonder where the new 4runner will start and what price will be overtrail with all bells and whistles.

Mine is coming at 99200 after taxes. Will be trading my sienna for it. My dealer says they have no idea what trim models they will get from Toyota or even the color. They sell whatever they get. So if I want lc premium and they only get 1958 I will be bypassed till one shows up. Color is also not guaranteed.
Yes Toyota allocates what it wants of course.. I am the first on the list for a heritage blue one at my dealer and 5th in line over all. I am happy to wait until the one I want comes in. they told me they expect to get 10 total by the end of the year if all goes well.

7.29 int rate for financing and 8.19 for lease. Lol. Many will drop out if one cannot afford cash for it. Wonder where the new 4runner will start and what price will be overtrail with all bells and whistles

I would guess the 4runner will start cheaper for the non- hybrid... but I would be shocked if the Trail hunter 4runner comes in any cheaper then a first edition or even top trim LC grade. Taking a 100k loan at 7 + % interest is not the wisest financial decision.

Stopped by my dealer to take a look at the stock that arrived, they had a 1958, LC trim and LC Premium.
Initial thoughts: (Not able to test drive, as the 3 hadnt been PDI'd yet.. rolled off the truck yesterday.)
- 1958 was out immediately.. everything is hard plastic, cloth seats were not for me and gets rid of most comforts.
-Regular LC Trim: No real complaints with this model, softex felt fine (same as my 4Runner) and included way more soft touch areas like the dash and door cards. My main hold up with this would be the stereo as I didnt get to turn anything on, since it was in setup mode. Center console had way more room without the coolbox in it.
-Premium: (Black with brown leather interior) This felt amazing.. first one I had even seen with the brown leather and it was soft and comfy. I reallly want this package.

Overall, quite impressed and definitely going with this over the 4Runner. Just have to decide on packages, as the Manager said Toyota was releasing 2-3x more regular trim LandCruisers than Premium and he had no idea when he would actually be able to get my first choice (Pearl white on brown leather) and asked for me to give other options to speed things up. (Said in order of allocations, Regular, 1958, Premium then FE which we knew was limited) Mentioned if I was going for a regular trim, he would have it within a month or two, but no estimate on Premium.. He was told they are getting 24 units for 2024, but no idea past the first 5 or 6 what they would be. My current Lease is up in November, and he assured me I would get something before then. Currently ~7th or 8th on the list as the owner and a shareholder bumped me from 6..

In my opinion lc with premium is way better than FE. Rock slider don't cover enough and pointless as a step or mall crawling for door dings ( 2 most side benefits of rock sliders). Roof rack is not full length. Rest I believe is almost same. So why FE?

You can add all of those pieces from the dealer for less than the cost of the initial upgrade, you just dont get the exclusivity.

Ideal package for me would be premium without hte coolbox and perhaps the 20" wheels. (Although they did look good in person)

They have arrived in Ontario. I saw a LC trim on the road today in my neighborhood. I think the owner of one of two dealerships lives around here. (The one I won’t do business with.)

It was black and it was in motion in a roundabout so I couldn’t tell if it was a premium.

Gotta say it looked good! I like it better than the GX550 (which I’ve also seen) in person.

Last I heard I was #5 on the list and looking at a fall delivery.

@jambo Was that 1958 at west coast toyota?

I was supposed to be super high on the list there back in August but the sales guy has since ghosted me on every inquiry since. (I've maybe reached out twice with no response) Just wondering what your experience has been like...

@jambo Was that 1958 at west coast toyota?

I was supposed to be super high on the list there back in August but the sales guy has since ghosted me on every inquiry since. (I've maybe reached out twice with no response) Just wondering what your experience has been like...
Did you pay deposit there. Yeah it was 1958. I believe west coast is not as popular as some of the other dealership like Jim patty so they will be getting all the left overs. I could be wrong.

Did you pay deposit there. Yeah it was 1958. I believe west coast is not as popular as some of the other dealership like Jim patty so they will be getting all the left overs. I could be wrong.
I did not, but never was able to get to that step. I did put in a deposit at Abbotsford right after the announcement...that dealership is just smalllll so I'm worried it will be forever.

You can add all of those pieces from the dealer for less than the cost of the initial upgrade, you just dont get the exclusivity.

Ideal package for me would be premium without hte coolbox and perhaps the 20" wheels. (Although they did look good in person)
I've been struggling with the trim options. I just really don't want the cooler box, paddle shifters, digital rearview, or the 20's either. I have a non-premium on order and will likely stick with that if it comes in per my request. I figure I can upgrade the stereo and seats after market if I really want to, or sell and trade up in a couple years, if I decide to go that way.

Yes Toyota allocates what it wants of course.. I am the first on the list for a heritage blue one at my dealer and 5th in line over all. I am happy to wait until the one I want comes in. they told me they expect to get 10 total by the end of the year if all goes well.
Can I ask which dealer you are in?

I've been struggling with the trim options. I just really don't want the cooler box, paddle shifters, digital rearview, or the 20's either. I have a non-premium on order and will likely stick with that if it comes in per my request. I figure I can upgrade the stereo and seats after market if I really want to, or sell and trade up in a couple years, if I decide to go that way.
I am completely opposite. Lol. Never used anything with paddle shifters or cool box or digital mirror. So I want one since I can afford it. Not happy with 20 inch but that will get snow tires in winter and I will buy 18 inch for off roading

This random picture I took under the drivers seat. Wondering why the yellow plug is completely left open? What attaches there?

Attachments

• 20240704_110753.jpg
    20240704_110753.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 53
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 21.13.41.png
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 21.14.04.png
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 21.14.23.png

I just checked the local dealership, and they have one LC trim in and sold already.

I am completely opposite. Lol. Never used anything with paddle shifters or cool box or digital mirror. So I want one since I can afford it. Not happy with 20 inch but that will get snow tires in winter and I will buy 18 inch for off roading
I've had 2 vehicles with paddle shifters. Have tried them a few times only to realize they're gimmicks. Had a cool box in wife's '09 Venza. Used it to keep water cold ONCE.

Anyone seen a plain "Land Cruiser" grade yet? Hearing about FE's and 1958's on here. Hoping mine doesn't come in until September.
I would also like to know if anyone is aware of "Land Cruiser and Land Cruiser Premium" deliveries in Canada? I see they are getting them in the States on a regular basis now. I too am good until the Fall with my 4Runner but looking forward to the Land Cruiser Premium. I'm in NL so could be Christmas! Lol

Back