How long did it take from when you placed deposit?

I placed my deposit today for a mid level land cruiser in heritage blue. They said it would take a year. That was after they were trying to sell me a different color model that is being delivered in 2 months. So I don't know how much they were trying to persuade me to not wait a year.

So, how long did it take those who read this to receive their LC after they placed their deposit?

Thanks
A lot of the answers in this thread will be misleading simply because several dealers took deposits before the LCs were even in production and available for dealers to purchase. There may also be dealers who took deposits for trims/options they didn't know they'd be recieving and just got lucky that they got something a customer matched to.

From deposit to purchase on my LC was about 4 days, but that was because the dealer had one coming in that matched exactly what I wanted, but didn't have anyone that was buying it.

A lot of the answers in this thread will be misleading simply because several dealers took deposits before the LCs were even in production and available for dealers to purchase. There may also be dealers who took deposits for trims/options they didn't know they'd be recieving and just got lucky that they got something a customer matched to.

From deposit to purchase on my LC was about 4 days, but that was because the dealer had one coming in that matched exactly what I wanted, but didn't have anyone that was buying it.
This, exactly.

I waited 11.5 months from Aug 2, 2023 to July 15, 2024. Obviously my dealer was taking deposits even before pricing was announced or builds had started. I'm not complaining though I think that I got the 2nd unit that they recieved after the dealership owner took the 1st. They're really just rolling out now across Canada.

Deposit August 2023 in Canada for a LC premium pack. Still no eta. But "first on the list" for a blue one....

Got lucky, walked in and someone backed out on exactly the truck I wanted. LC with sunroof and optional wheels, no PP and MSRP. Yes please :)

Launch week to Monday. Stared out 12 on the list. Made it up to 5. Stayed in touch. Happened to talk to them the day the first shipment arrived. Zipped over by the end of the day and ended up with a FE. No one had requested an FE in blue, and I was there, so they gave me first crack at it.

Back