Heated Seats issue

Heated seat is the only issue I have so far with the LC. Otherwise, the car has been great for me. We take the car out town almost every weekend and enjoy every moment. Very happy LC owner here. Maybe u can check out the heated seat on the car u plan to purchase and if it not hot, ask the salesman for his opinions about it. I like to hear what dealership say about it too.
I am too very happy with the LC.

The heated seats worked fine on my ‘02 LC with non-perforated leather. Haven’t begun to be tempted to try the feature in my new LC. I suspect the heat won’t be as noticeable with cloth seats. I don’t know how the new system works but I doubt it requires perforated seats - unlike the ventilation feature on the higher trims.

Tried mine out last night and they got hot very quick. Base trim, with AC running. It was 90 deg here in FL.

Turned on the seat warmers on our drive home a couple of hours ago as the temperature had dropped into the low to mid 40s and I was somewhat underwhelmed. I had the seat heater set to its hottest setting and it did warm up after a couple of minutes but it wasn’t nearly as warm/hot as I’ve become accustomed to in our other vehicles. Interestingly, the seat back appeared to feel warmer than the seat cushion.

I also noticed that the heated steering wheel was also not nearly as warm as I had expected. Again, it definitely warmed up after a couple of minutes, but it was very subtle. Perhaps there is some other factor that’s affecting the temperature of the heating elements that I don’t fully understand yet, so I’ll report back if my experience changes in the future.

The heated seats worked fine on my ‘02 LC with non-perforated leather. Haven’t begun to be tempted to try the feature in my new LC. I suspect the heat won’t be as noticeable with cloth seats. I don’t know how the new system works but I doubt it requires perforated seats - unlike the ventilation feature on the higher trims.
I've never seen the "ventilated" heat elements/pads, but every heat warmer I've ever seen is a pad that is adhered to the seat foam. (think of a home use heating pad)

Back