Hearing a rattle noise at low gear acceleration.

Hello everyone, how are you, my name is Angelo Semorile and I am writing to you from Lima-Peru.
I probably have the 1st LC here and bought the gasoline version with a NON-hybrid 2.4 turbo engine.
I have the same rattling sound basically when cold, between approximately 1500 and 2500rpm, so I can assure you that it is not a problem with the hybrid.
I have filed a complaint with my dealership and they tell me that they do hear the sound but that it is NOTHING, obviously I am not satisfied and I have requested an official communication and a report.
I will let you know that from what I have read, no one from TOYOTA has yet stated what the problem really is (let's rule out the hybrid).
greetings
Welcome to the forum Angelo!

Hi everyone,

Juste created an account here to say I have the same problem as you guys. 1958 trim built at the Hino plant. Fingers crossed that it’s not too bad. Going to my dealer this week to report my problem before changing my tire to 33´s so they can’t blame it on them. I’ll keep you posted.
Welcome to the forum Attachtatuk!

Hi everyone,

Juste created an account here to say I have the same problem as you guys. 1958 trim built at the Hino plant. Fingers crossed that it’s not too bad. Going to my dealer this week to report my problem before changing my tire to 33´s so they can’t blame it on them. I’ll keep you posted.
I have an appointment next week at the local dealership as well. Will report back as well. We will get to bottom of it

Back