Headlight swap

JoT.

đź“› Founding Member
Apr 2, 2024
Media
MO
Vehicles
2018 Land Cruiser
Has anyone figured out how to swap from round to rectangular ?
Is it possible ? I have opportunity to purchase a FE.. TODAY.. .. love it but would want rectangular lights ..

Yeah —- there’s always multiple threads on any given subject

And I’m not swapping headlights, I’ve raised mine so the shadows are not as distracting and I can see better now at night - so this was an older thread

This is the third thread I found about headlight swaps
Did you perchance view the video of the swap procedure? Interesting to me was post-swap they have to be initialized/programmed with the dealer device. If this can be accomplished with 3rd-party devices, not sure.

Yeah —- there’s always multiple threads on any given subject

And I’m not swapping headlights, I’ve raised mine so the shadows are not as distracting and I can see better now at night - so this was an older thread
Are you going round or rectangle?

Are you going round or rectangle?
Was planning to swap round to to square/ I like square.. but now I’m seeing good with adjustments and have now gotten use to the rounds so I’m keeping the rounds as is -

Did you perchance view the video of the swap procedure? Interesting to me was post-swap they have to be initialized/programmed with the dealer device. If this can be accomplished with 3rd-party devices, not sure.
I saw that video and caught the programming thing. I am taking a complete guess here but I’m thinking it has something to do with the auto hi lo beam adjustment?

Back