LCSteve

📛 Founding Member
Jul 8, 2024
Media
SoCal
Vehicles
1958, Bronco Sasquatch
Hi All,

I lifted the front of my 1958 using Radflo's 2.5, leaving the car level. Last night was the first time using my headlights and they are pointed higher than I would like. Anyone know how to adjust the round headlights downwards? I checked the manual and instructions are not very clear.

@Trailman posted this:

Headlight Adjustment.png

Thanks. I saw that on the manual, but the instructions look nothing like the actual lights. Looking for someone who's done this and can point to the actual adjustment screw and know which direction to turn the adjustment screw.
The only one I could see in my first edition was “bolt B” which is the one that just looks like a plastic spinning wheel and you would have to use a long screwdriver to get to that. With my cover on it, I cannot see bolt A without potentially taking cover off - I haven’t dove into this yet

I saw a lot of mention of headlight auto-aiming when I was down loading pdfs from TIS. Seems like the front camera is tied into the headlight leveling system. Still trying to figure it out.

I figured it out. Use an 8mm socket to turn this plastic dial (behind the headlight)clockwise to adjust down. Really easy.

Attachments

• PXL_20240823_234112277~2.jpg
    PXL_20240823_234112277~2.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 59
I figured it out. Use an 8mm socket to turn this plastic dial (behind the headlight)clockwise to adjust down. Really easy.
Did u have a lot of plastic cover to remove to get to that ? Otherwise it’s just a small hole from the top, right ?

Did u have a lot of plastic cover to remove to get to that ? Otherwise it’s just a small hole from the top, right ?
Nope, I didn't remove anything. It's easy to get to. You can even turn it by hand just using the 8mm socket

Back