Distracting shadows in Low beam

I have the squares and I’m not seeing this issue. I would imagine the circles would have a “shadow” at the top because the circles are not complete, they cut off at the top. To me, they look kinda strange in contrast to the full circle lights on the Bronco or G Wagon, which has a better aesthetic imho.

You have “W” shadows ? Or upside mountain peaks as I would call it ?

I assumed it was only the rounds
Prob need to have them raised a little
Yes.

Update, I went to my local dealership. Told the first guy what was going on and he said I want you to talk to another guy that knows way more about the LC than I do.

He said they are designed that way so that the left light is lower to see the lane divider and to not blind oncoming traffic. That was his answer. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like an easy fix is to adjust the headlights so they are uniform using the instructions in the manual if you are bothered by the factory configuration.

Seems like an easy fix is to adjust the headlights so they are uniform using the instructions in the manual if you are bothered by the factory configuration.
Thanks. You’re saying I can adjust them myself by reading the owners manual?

Thanks. You’re saying I can adjust them myself by reading the owners manual?
On my FJ this requires a super long screwdriver, not sure about the Land Cruiser.

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 8.54.57 AM.png

I have the rectangular headlights and have the "W" shadow also.

Might be a dealer thing, IDK

Attachments

• headlight initialization.pdf
    105.1 KB · Views: 40
Interesting reading through that EOD. It mentions after the initialization procedure to adjust the headlight and then has different blue info boxes to click depending on if you have the single beam or multi beam headlight assembly. What instructions are given if you click on each of those? Are they different than the manual?

This is what I have:

Attachments

• HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY (for Single Beam Headlight).pdf
    583.2 KB · Views: 34
  • HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY (for Single Beam Headlight)_ ADJUSTMENT.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY (for Single Beam Headlight)_ DISASSEMBLY.pdf
    872.9 KB · Views: 27
On my FJ this requires a super long screwdriver, not sure about the Land Cruiser.

View attachment 7364
Service raised mine, (mine was definitely too low, I could only see about 10 feet in front of me)took them 2.5 hours…
And now it shines sky in the trees, so there’s that… I’ll be taking a long wrench and just attempting to lower it slightly and won’t be taking bk in to service. After 2.5 hours I would’ve thought them to be near perfect, but not so much, mine has been more like a Guinea pig I’m thinking.

I have the rectangular headlights and have the "W" shadow also.
Ok, that’s interesting I was thinking most rectangular ppl were saying they didn’t have those. Good to know it’s just a thing we all may be distracted by

Back