Dead Battery again!

Working on the LC today, had the doors open for about 2 hours and the battery went flat again. This is the 4th or 5th time, so out it came and going to replace it with an optima, if I can find one!
Hmmm. Don't have our LC yet, but on our Highlander if one leaves the doors open, following a short period of time it powers off the lighting and the ability to operate other electrical devices, such as power windows, etc. Have you modified anything electrical?

Optima’s are awesome batteries! I’ve considered putting one in Miss Daisy in the near future, even though I have not had the same problem as you.

Working on the LC today, had the doors open for about 2 hours and the battery went flat again. This is the 4th or 5th time, so out it came and going to replace it with an optima, if I can find one!
Ever try( Odyssey batteries) both are good batteries

Hmmm. Don't have our LC yet, but on our Highlander if one leaves the doors open, following a short period of time it powers off the lighting and the ability to operate other electrical devices, such as power windows, etc. Have you modified anything electrical?
Nope, any additions are powered through a resettable circuit breaker, which I leave in the open state. The battery went flat the 1st time, in like the first week I owned it.

What a pain that was! but it fit.......

Attachments

• Optima Battery 2.jpeg
    Optima Battery 2.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Optima Battery.jpeg
    Optima Battery.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 13
Does that seem odd to you? It seems odd to me that batteries would go dead from interior lights being on for a couple of hours....

Do you think it has anything to do with the LC hybrid related issues?

Back