Center screen protector….

Had did this one work out?
Just received and installed on both entertainment and gauge cluster. Its perfect. Tempered glass just like your phone. No spray or anything like that. I’d take a picture but you can’t see anything anyway! Immediate reaction is a strong buy. Will let you know if this changes but all good so far.

Just received and installed on both entertainment and gauge cluster. Its perfect. Tempered glass just like your phone. No spray or anything like that. I’d take a picture but you can’t see anything anyway! Immediate reaction is a strong buy. Will let you know if this changes but all good so far.
Nice. I got one from Amazon but it was not glass and did not install it. My only concern with installing on the gauge cluster is removing it later if needed and glare from the glass. Also the gauge cluster does not really get touched. But will probably get it for the main screen.

Have you tried it with polarized sunglasses?

I received my glass screen protector from Amazon today. The package was bent in shipping and the smaller piece of glass is broken. So, I'm waiting for a replacement from Amazon before installing the protector on the driver display. See pics of glass below. I'll post pics of the installed protector once I have both pieces installed!

Link to Amazon

Attachments

• IMG_5955.JPG
    IMG_5955.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5956.JPG
    IMG_5956.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5957.JPG
    IMG_5957.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 12
I Purchased the OCD Plugs version for my Bronco and loved it so much that I had to wait for TheOCDPlug.com to come up with the center screen version for the LC Premium. Here is the link to their product: 2024+ Toyota Land Cruiser | 12.3" Main Infotainment | Matte/Anti-Glare
Highly recommend and below are some reference images for you to see fitment. The cut of the protector is precise and measured so well.
IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0397.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0401.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg

I purchased the glass screen protector from Amazon. I do NOT recommend this protector because it is just slightly oversize. Since the screen has a very slight ridge around it, the glass will not sit flush along two edges and the glue can't engage the screen. So, it's not a good option. I'm returning the screen to get my $ back.

On the plus side, now that I have my Heritage Blue LC, the screen feels like glass and I think it will be highly scratch resistant compared to the screen on my Venza. The Venza screen is some type of plastic and would scratch if you looked at it the wrong way! So, I don't think I'll get another type of screen protector.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 6.18.48 AM.png

Back