Center screen protector….

peterpy

📛 Founding Member
Dec 25, 2023
Media
VA
Vehicles
Chevrolet Silverado
Anyone have any luck finding a screen protector that fits? I’ve gotten two on Amazon. One more rigid than the other and they are both a little too large and don’t apply well to the screen. They both sit on the raised bevel on the top and right side.

I just received a screen protector from Ali Express.. same thing, about 1-2mm too big so it doesn't sit flat on those edges. In normal light you cant tell, but with a flashlight you can see the adhesive is only contacting half the screen. Contacted the seller to see what they can do...

Attachments

• PXL_20240812_231236309.jpg
    PXL_20240812_231236309.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 64
  • PXL_20240812_231225872.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240812_231225872.MP.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20240812_231151799.jpg
    PXL_20240812_231151799.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 66
From Chloe Kuo’s review. Screen Protech.

Started a convo with the Ali Express seller, all they replied was 'align the screen to the middle' needless to say Im going to give another day with my responses and move to a refund.

^ Maybe you should chat with the forum owners to discuss advertising...

Following up on my ALi Express piece, I got a full refund.. left it on for now, but dont think it will last.

^ Maybe you should chat with the forum owners to discuss advertising...

Following up on my ALi Express piece, I got a full refund.. left it on for now, but dont think it will last.

I ordered this one from Amazon, i tshoould be here 8/22 - 9/3, I'm anxious to see if it will fit...

Following. We should see more options as the LC becomes more widely available.

I had some screen protector on my 22 4Runner and looked ok, however after a week of high temperatures and a lot of sun it bubbled out a lot so I just removed and called good.

I don't have any plans to add it to the LC, but I'm watching this thread, just in case...

I put a screen protector on my Toyota Venza and I'm glad I did, just a few weeks after putting it on, I had to hit the brakes hard and my dog planted both of her paws dead center of the screen. ZERO damage to the screen and she weighs 60lbs.

I just got a glass screen protector but haven't installed it yet. Is there any need to be concerned about the adhesive they use? If I remove it later, I'm worried it won't come off cleanly or that it will remove the factory protective coating on the screen.

Anyone have any luck finding a screen protector that fits? I’ve gotten two on Amazon. One more rigid than the other and they are both a little too large and don’t apply well to the screen. They both sit on the raised bevel on the top and right side.
this one fits perfectly!!!

Just ordered this. Will let everyone know how it works out. Regarding the adhesive of the glass - i cant imagine its any different that a glass phone screen protector? Never had any issues with my iphone.

From Chloe Kuo’s review. Screen Protech.

Some photos of Screen Protech after a week. No issues. The fit was spot on. TRD John also reviewed Screen Protech.

Attachments

• Screen Protech 03.jpeg
    Screen Protech 03.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Protech 04.jpeg
    Screen Protech 04.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Protech 01.jpeg
    Screen Protech 01.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Protech 02.jpeg
    Screen Protech 02.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 36

Just ordered this. Will let everyone know how it works out. Regarding the adhesive of the glass - i cant imagine its any different that a glass phone screen protector? Never had any issues with my iphone.
Had did this one work out?

Back