Best Custom Build I Have Seen So Far

I like the idea of the swing out, Iโ€™m just concerned with stress on the receiver hitch.

I like the idea of the swing out, Iโ€™m just concerned with stress on the receiver hitch.

I don't know the tongue weight rating of the 2024 LC but that tire swing can't be exceeding that so I wouldn't worry about that.

I have a dual swingout on my 60 series and it gets very tiresome having to swing it out all the time, also a lot of extra weight hanging off the back. pros and cons for sure.

I have a dual swingout on my 60 series and it gets very tiresome having to swing it out all the time, also a lot of extra weight hanging off the back. pros and cons for sure.
The way I love about this setting is that the tire mount can be part time only. You only do that when going offroad, which for most people is a small fraction for their use of the car. So for that I even think blocking backup camera is totally acceptable. Who needs it when going offroad?

Beyond that I also like about how he mount these lighting on stock roof rack, and most impressively is what he did to the cargo space. That is exactly how I pictured it in my LC. Now just need to wait somebody to commercialize these ideas.

The way I love about this setting is that the tire mount can be part time only. You only do that when going offroad, which for most people is a small fraction for their use of the car. So for that I even think blocking backup camera is totally acceptable. Who needs it when going offroad?

Beyond that I also like about how he mount these lighting on stock roof rack, and most impressively is what he did to the cargo space. That is exactly how I pictured it in my LC. Now just need to wait somebody to commercialize these ideas.
True, it would be nice to not have on for daily driving. Mine is part of the bumper so not easy to take on and off, however mine tucks up much more and doesn't impede departure angle at all. But this would probably be perfect for a lot of people

Back