Best Custom Build I Have Seen So Far

I like the idea of the swing out, I’m just concerned with stress on the receiver hitch.

I like the idea of the swing out, I’m just concerned with stress on the receiver hitch.

I don't know the tongue weight rating of the 2024 LC but that tire swing can't be exceeding that so I wouldn't worry about that.

I have a dual swingout on my 60 series and it gets very tiresome having to swing it out all the time, also a lot of extra weight hanging off the back. pros and cons for sure.

I have a dual swingout on my 60 series and it gets very tiresome having to swing it out all the time, also a lot of extra weight hanging off the back. pros and cons for sure.
The way I love about this setting is that the tire mount can be part time only. You only do that when going offroad, which for most people is a small fraction for their use of the car. So for that I even think blocking backup camera is totally acceptable. Who needs it when going offroad?

Beyond that I also like about how he mount these lighting on stock roof rack, and most impressively is what he did to the cargo space. That is exactly how I pictured it in my LC. Now just need to wait somebody to commercialize these ideas.

Back