Air conditioning in hot climates

chris_in_phx

📛 Founding Member
Dec 5, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicles
Ford F-150
any owners have thoughts or reviews about the AC ..bonus points if you have kids in car seats in the back? I’m in Phoenix and wondering how well it cools down, particularly the 2nd row. I think LC’s have vents in the ceiling.

Thx

Just got mine yesterday so haven’t tested it a ton, but I did feel like the ac was really good in the car so much so that I had to turn the temp up even at the lowest setting bc it got cold.

I have a 16 month daughter so soon enough my wife or I will ride in the back with her and I’ll let you know more. 3 zone climate control and roof vents in 2nd and 3rd row were big attractions to me in this car .

Oh nice i didnt realize it went all the way to the back. Yeah i would love to hear your thoughts after a few weeks. We have a 2 y/o and the poor guy gets pretty warm in my F150 even when the AC is on max and we have a “noggle” directing air on him.

Curious also… I HOPE its as good as the ‘24 4Runner I just bought my son for college- he won’t need it in Bozeman 😄 but it was nice yesterday when I drove it in 105 temp, here, I had to turn the fan setting down- his ‘20 Camry it was always hot

any owners have thoughts or reviews about the AC ..bonus points if you have kids in car seats in the back? I’m in Phoenix and wondering how well it cools down, particularly the 2nd row. I think LC’s have vents in the ceiling.

Thx
One of the first things I noticed the first time I drove my LC was how cold the AC was. The lowest fan setting seems pretty high but the vents are easily adjustable. My rear seat passenger prefers fresh air so not sure how well the AC works in the second row.

Attachments

• IMG_2605.jpeg
    IMG_2605.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 36
Back